• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:22:55 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

BreakNeck Hill: OR how I tried to e-hit on Vampragonlord

Started by Archael, March 27, 2010, 10:23:39 pm

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Didn't I have a topic somewhere around here about my attempt to ninja some pronz at teh libraries?

Anywho, I just now figured out that, although my psp is still massively fucked up - the right side of the screen is going gray, and it's steadily marching towards my left hand (possibly because my right hand is so much stronger than my left) - it can still cruise the interwebz (very.  slowly.  n.o. m.o.n.e.y.) and download the nekkid ladies.

So, once I go back to ohio, I must find a girlfriend.  Preferably one who will let me live with her in the winter so I won't ever have to move to Oklahoma ever again.

Forgot what I was going to say.  Crap.

There's this little kid next to me wiping his snotty nose with his hand and then rubbing it on the mousepad.

HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE

Holy shit, I just found a pic on this computer of some chic spreading her vag.  Anyone who wants it, just PM me.

My only stipulation: post it on 4chan, in the name of science.

There's another close up of the vag.

A pic of the standard myspace whore pulling at undies pic.

And a bunch of pics of some other fat whore at wal-mart.

And her baby.

And... her baby's dady?  Nice mustache.

Who the hell goes to the library to upload their dirty pic and forgets to delete them?

Archael

I declare this topic / my endavoeorur a failure

she hasnt replied and ignored my advances

no vampragoncunt for me 2nite

Samuraiblackbelt

0.0 I love the chocobow idea, that's just........I have no words to describe the amazingness of that
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Pickle Girl Fanboy

I deleted those pics of my flash drive.  I got tired of looking at a vag that looks like a frowning, unshaven homeless man.

Kagebunji

Voldemort, thou were destined to fail, EVEN ZALGE FAILED DOOD!!!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown