• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 09:15:13 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

For the colectors of FFH

Started by DarthPaul, January 19, 2010, 03:29:39 am

DarthPaul

Hopefully I am not the only person on here that collects random nic-nacs from shows and games. I was  looking for Custom Robo figurines and Valkyrie die cast models when I stumbled upon the link below.

http://www.mugentoys.com/98860131008.html

Wasn't so much surprised that they existed, but was surprised I don't already own the set.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Dome

Too bad they will never reach my country...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Cheetah

I have seen these before and have been tempted. They look like pretty decent quality.
Current Projects:

Kaijyuu

I've seen the Ovelia one somewhere before. Also -- I must get that Agrias one. It's awesome.
  • Modding version: PSX

SilvasRuin

"Balflear?"  Really?  Are these even official?  How do you screw that up?

...though I have to admit, it is tempting.

DarthPaul

Quote from: "SilvasRuin""Balflear?"  Really?  Are these even official?  How do you screw that up?

...though I have to admit, it is tempting.

They are imports. May be a bad translation by the site.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die