• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 06:07:51 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

WORLD at WAR ! (Specialy reviewed edition)

Started by Kokojo, January 12, 2010, 01:52:13 am

Flat or round, and 12turns or 24turn per day ?

Flat
7 (46.7%)
Round
7 (46.7%)
6 (40%)
10 (66.7%)
Other (Post)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Voting closed: January 15, 2010, 10:04:20 pm

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Samuraiblackbelt

<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PX_Timefordeath

You still double the amount of land I have. Besides, I need to be spread out to trade effectively.

VampragonLord

looks like just enough room for 3 people is left.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Eternal

Might as well give this a try...
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kagebunji

Interesting, is it possible for two people to join up?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Ryu

January 15, 2010, 03:21:34 pm #29 Last Edit: January 15, 2010, 08:22:08 pm by Ryu
Eh here goes nothin'...

Arise Tyrantopia!

Samuraiblackbelt

I think we have too many shades of green....

Kokojo

Alright Guys, we are ready to start.

People can still join, however...

We will start when the timer reaches 347d,00hours00minutes00seconds.

Until then, you can post your first ACTIONS (so that when everything start we don't have delay between reachearch)

A poll has been posted on the first page, so read it and vote, it's about turns and the planet.

---

Kokopia build the K-ship frame (30 turns)
Kokopia sends peace/non-agreesion emmisaries to DRDP, Prinnyland and boomland. (2 turns)
Kokopia extract precious metals and wood to fasten further upgrades of the K-ship by 5 turn per upgrade. This is done in the northen (top) Kokojo continent. (Continuous)
Kokopia builds a city for the northern continent workers. (12 turns)
Kokopia deploys intelligence artists to hunt down spies that would spy on the future K-ship upgrades (50 turns)
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Samuraiblackbelt

January 15, 2010, 10:28:30 pm #33 Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 05:24:30 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
Epic Failure starts processing resources to increase speed of projects (continuous)
Epic Failure starts building a new city on the upper peninsula (20 turns)

PX_Timefordeath

January 15, 2010, 10:32:17 pm #34 Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 01:49:27 am by PX_Timefordeath
Prinnyland sends Trade and Non Aggression Treaties to everyone (2 turns)
Prinnyland begins building cities on every piece of land (30 turns)
Prinnyland begins research on Project P (12 turns)
Prinnyland begins research on Project PC (12 turns)
Prinnyland begins training spies (18 turns)
Prinnyland begins research on Project PB (12 turns)
Prinnyland begins improving navy to increase security on convoys (12 turns)
Prinnyland looks for more resources and attempts to take over the empty islands around Avalon (12 turns)

boomkick

January 15, 2010, 11:21:48 pm #35 Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 12:54:53 am by boomkick
Boomland begins researching Newbie Immunity (Protects against one chosen invasion or attack). (1 turn).
Boomland sends Trade and Non Aggression Treaties to all countries. (2 turns)
Boomland begins researching All-Purpose Factories. (5 turns)
Boomland will begin building All-Purpose Factories on almost every piece of land. (10 turns after researching)
Boomland begins researching Flight. (8 turns)
Boomland begins researching Worker AI. (10 turns)
Boomland begins researching Specialized AI. (25 turns)
Boomland begins researching War AI. (15 turns)
Boomland begins researching Advanced Electricity (5 turns).

Edit: Fix'd

Kokojo

Yeah boomkick, this is a bit excessive....Just write them as they come.
No one should have more than 5-6 ongoing projets at the same time.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Eternal

Edge of Eternity gathers and begins to train spies. (17 turns)
Edge of Eternity begins to gather and process resources to build things quickly. (continuous)
Edge of Eternity begins research on Project Nightshade. (11 turns)
Edge of Eternity sends out Non-Agression Treaties to all nations. (2 turns)
Edge of Eternity invites Dominion of Dom, Valinor, Tyrantopia, Boomland, Tornadios, Akwikonia, and Prinnyland to a mediation session. (4 turns)
Edge of Eternity begins research on Project Paling. (19 turns)
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

VampragonLord

Quote from: "boomkick"Boomland begins researching All-Purpose Factories. (5 turns)
Boomland begins building All-Purpose Factories on almost every piece of land. (15 turns)
Boomland begins researching Flight. (8 turns)
Boomland begins building Airships. (20 turns)
etc etc etc
You cannot begin building an airship the same time you start researching airships.... same for the factories and AI robots. you cannot start producing them when you havnt finished figuring out HOW to produce them.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

boomkick

I added turns into the original timing so it would make sense, I am going to remove some stuff for now.