• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Oh, a very merry Christmas indeed...

Started by Gotwald, December 29, 2009, 08:43:10 am

Gotwald

December 29, 2009, 08:43:10 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Gotwald
Some of you may be wondering why I have not put up any new videos. I had intended to, but some things got in the way. The story begins like this...

Christmas eve,  which had been planned to be a wonderful night with the family had been turned upside down when I was called in when someone quit with no two weeks notice on Christmas eve. I was now to work from 4pm-8pm. Thanks for the Christmas gift buddy.

I work at a gas station, and as such get very bored some times. I clean, I re-organize, but when nobody comes by there is just nothing to do! So, I bring my laptop with me. It allows me to do school work and, if I should get bored, to surf the interweb for entertainment.

At around 7pm, my Christmas began to slide downhill. It was at this time, that 3 masked men entered the store, one holding a knife with a gun clearly showing in his belt, and demanded for all of the money and the lottery tickets. The also proceeded to take my wallet, cell phone, laptop, and beat me up a bit.

Our gas station is relativly poor, so they only escaped with about $300. However, they happened to get away with me personal belongings, which totally blows.

Anyway, that would be why there are no new videos this Christmas season.

Whenever I get a new computer, I will try to make more.
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Dome

December 29, 2009, 09:18:13 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
...fucking bastards

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

SolidSnakeDog

December 29, 2009, 01:25:25 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SolidSnakeDog
Man...this must have sucked.
You tried to call the cops or something? Probably not...this is hard to even concentrate wen u know someone may be using his weapon on you if u try to do anything...and all you can do is watching your stuff/money being stolen and you can't do anything about it.

I bet this was the worst day in your life.

mav

December 29, 2009, 01:28:59 pm #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Holy shit man...you have my deepest condolences. Did you guys have any cameras or anything?

That seriously blows...

DarthPaul

December 29, 2009, 02:19:00 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Dome"...fucking bastards

Misanthropes of Hacktics to your steeds.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Gotwald

December 29, 2009, 02:31:39 pm #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Gotwald
Quote from: "mav"Did you guys have any cameras or anything?

Quote from: "Gotwald"3 masked men

I called the cops AFTER this happened, so I don't see any results. Thank you for your sympathies guys.
-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Kaijyuu

December 29, 2009, 02:41:19 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
If they just robbed the store itself, they could just be naive and think they're not really hurting anyone... But robbing the clerk? No excuse. That's low.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

December 29, 2009, 02:43:05 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"If they just robbed the store itself, they could just be naive and think they're not really hurting anyone... But robbing the clerk? No excuse. That's low.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

DarthPaul

December 29, 2009, 02:43:32 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Kaijyuu"If they just robbed the store itself, they could just be naive and think they're not really hurting anyone... But robbing the clerk? No excuse. That's low.

I was just thinking that. Good robbers have a code of conduct so only the corporation, bank, etc is getting hurt. Stealing from the clerk especially on Christmas is simply the act of scum too despicable to live.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

mav

Yeah, masks severely ruin your chances at identifying the guys, but I was thinking more along the lines of getting their car's license plate or something worthwhile...

degrofm

Nocat

Christmas is one of the worst days for crime. Which is why most stores are in fact closed on Christmas day. I'm sorry for everything, hopefully they will catch the guys.

Asmo X

Man I would have flipped these idiots with mad karate chops and fly kicks and shit. They would have fucking burst into flames after.

Seriously though, that sucks all the dicks man. Sorry to hear.