• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:02:56 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Sprite Project! Bikke the Pirate!

Started by LastingDawn, November 07, 2009, 03:54:24 pm

Kagebunji

So the only problem is with the arm bands like I thought, correct? Ok then, I will start workin on this sprite then.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

I dunno, they were there when I started workin on Aqua's base, probably it is from Monk, dunno, but I MUST do sumthin with'em, they just suck :/

mav

They're not bad, but I suggest using the male Thief's legs/boots, if you can.

LastingDawn

Quote from: "mav"Hah, many thanks, LD. Making portraits is easy with a project as inspiring as this one. Now let's see if we can't take that inspiration and churn out a few sprites here or there.

Indeed Mav, and don't think I've forgotten about this part of the project either. Bikke's sprite is still something I am looking forward to. I didn't want to rush it, since that initially failed, but this concept should be revived, I believe.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Kagebunji

Here you go, LD. Color reduction is needed. Plus some beard, overall this sprite is messy
download/file.php?id=5402

mav

Ah! To be perfectly honest, this is probably the sprite I've been most wanting to see completed. I grew up on FF1 and fell in love with FFT, seeing this character make it this far is just something else to me.

Here's some more inspiration for everyone:

EDIT: Nice work, Kage. If we can get his beard on there, this will be well on its way.

Kagebunji

This was Mike's work, not mine, color reduction, adding beard, and color changes is all that sprite needs, I cannot do it anytime soon, but I might get to it later.

LastingDawn

That looks pretty good! Thanks everyone for that! Just a few tweaks (as mentioned above) and it should be good to go.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!