• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFH Community Pictures (Old)

Started by Archael, October 26, 2009, 05:35:00 pm

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Quote from: "SentinalBlade"

hard to believe i turn 19 next month, huh? I apologize for the dorky smile :oops:
Seriously, I thought you'd be Stephen Hawking or something, what with all the hospital time you accrued.

SentinalBlade

Haha, thanks

The only thing that has suffered is my weight.

im 6'4, but only 134 pounds. rofl

Smitson

Quote from: "SentinalBlade"Haha, thanks

The only thing that has suffered is my weight.

im 6'4, but only 134 pounds. rofl

If you weren't sick, that'd be scary  :P. Whats your normal weight?

SentinalBlade

my health is a constant thing; its not like the flu :P

i actually lost two pounds over valentines weekend. lol

Kaijyuu

5'11 and 115 here. If he's scary, I'm terrifying.

rawr
  • Modding version: PSX

Samuraiblackbelt

around 16? I may be younger than you, and thus be the youngest now that Zalge is gone.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Jumza

You think thats young...im 11....(yes i know did you askyour parents if you could join the site cuz thats what it sais when you register, yes i did)
I take the cake as youngest member of FFH :)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

rafaelterras

Well, I just mentioned because of the previous pictures. Glad not to be the youngest on yet another community! xD

DarthPaul

Quote from: "Jumza"You think thats young...im 11....(yes i know did you askyour parents if you could join the site cuz thats what it sais when you register, yes i did)
I take the cake as youngest member of FFH :)

Damn kids and your music.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Jumza

I don't listen to music. Although its kinda wierd being the only one without little earbuds stuck in my head almost 24/7...
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Samuraiblackbelt

either you will come to understand the awesomeness of music in the next couple of years or you will continue to not listen to music for the rest of your life.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

Kaijyuu

Quote from: "Samuraiblackbelt"either you will come to understand the awesomeness of music in the next couple of years or you will continue to not listen to music for the rest of your life.
This.

Just gotta find what you like. I dislike most songs with vocals, so I thought I "didn't like" listening to music for some time. Then I thought about just listening to video game music; now I have my music player running most every waking hour.

Kokojo

I don't listen to music either, Jumza. Be happy.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Vanya

Ren.Faire pics...

1)The crew of the Pearl Necklace. (That's our ship.)
2)I'm now a member of the charity group, South Florida Pirates!
3)Chocolate & vanilla titties!!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

SentinalBlade

Man, 16? i was 16 when i joined this site...its amazing how much has since then....holy hell, where did my time, and my life go?

...oh yea, hacking this game. lol

Bastard Poetry

Pirate booty, rum and cleavage.

It's always nice to see someone who has his priorities straight, Vanya.

You are that someone.
Final Fantasy Tactics - Thief SSCC:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL73FB72C01D917FD6&feature=viewall

(Fully recorded LP; successes, failures, and most things inbetween)

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

Samuraiblackbelt

me chugging two liters of orange soda

Vanya

Last time I chugged any liters of anything it was rum and I don't remember much after that until I woke up the next day hunched over my toilet.
¯\(°_0)/¯

Samuraiblackbelt

this was at about 5 in the morning right after breakfast (stupid idea) and not having slept. I too remember being hunched on a toilet, but it wasn't from the soda, it was from the incredibly greasy pizza I had had for dinner. the pizza was so greasy you could literally let the grease drip of the top for a minute and still not have all of it off. and I was stupid enough to eat half a large pepperoni pizza. I don't recall ever having anything so nasty come out of my rear end before.