• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:38:02 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

FFH Community Pictures (Old)

Started by Archael, October 26, 2009, 05:35:00 pm

Vanya

Here's a more recent one:

At an event for the renny group I joined.
I was getting geared up for a sword tournament and I decided the white cup would go great with my black pirate attire.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

Pickle Girl Fanboy

Why is the man behind you wearing a bonnet and a skirt?  And how old are you?

Eat_an_Octorok

Pirate's gotta have a wench. When you're missing an eye and a leg, you can't really be picky.

By the way, keep the cup on and go to McDonalds or something. I will give you $10 if you get photos of it. $20 if you pose with a smiling old lady.

GeneralStrife

I'm not this fat anymore, since summer came around eh, but who says fft makes you lose weight? I'm a redneck in the south too.

Vanya

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"Why is the man behind you wearing a bonnet and a skirt?

The bonnet is called a cap (or a socklet or something) and the thing that looks like a skirt is a full tunic.
but this is a cooler story...

Quote from: "Eat_an_Octorok"Pirate's gotta have a wench. When you're missing an eye and a leg, you can't really be picky.

Quote from: "Pickle Girl Fanboy"And how old are you?

Quote from: "Eat_an_Octorok"By the way, keep the cup on and go to McDonalds or something. I will give you $10 if you get photos of it. $20 if you pose with a smiling old lady.

Wish I had seen that earlier. There was a McDonalds just down the street.

Me and my wife at The Florida Ren. Faire this year:

Yes. I'm wearing a corset and I got the blue ribbon from a burly Scotsman before any woman did that day.
 :lol:
¯\(°_0)/¯

Archael

mucus

/me searches for a picture

mind you, my hair isn't as long anymore.... and i've grown a beard....

Vanya

The hat still rocks, though!
¯\(°_0)/¯

Oblivion

"A little sport before dying, dear boy?"

LastingDawn

Heh, a rather handsome fellow and very nice getup. It seems a lot of FFH is comprised of pretty boys, as unexpected as it is.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

winshmo2

LD where's your picture? :)/

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

LastingDawn

Quote from: "winshmo2"LD where's your picture? :)/

Heh, that's part of it. I'm balding at 21, my looks have greatly degraded over the past few years, so I am slightly ashamed of how I look. (still main a good figure for what it's worth) You will likely not see a picture of me.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

winshmo2

Damn our genes! I'm starting to bald as well same as most of my cousins from my dad's side of the family.

[attachment=0:2fs2la5t]nocash.jpg[/attachment:2fs2la5t]
+ getting fat from beer

Pickle Girl Fanboy

There's a lot more brown people here than I expected.

But they're all kinda dorky looking, like me.  Are nerds a distinct ethnic group?

Dome

I will post my facebook picture as well

P.s: I think that the main post needs an "update"...

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Samuraiblackbelt

you should take better care of your sword...
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Archael

wait

why the hell are you balding at 21?

something's wrong with your health

winshmo2

hes radioactive or may just be genetics

Dominic NY18

Probably just genetics. I know guys who started balding in their late teens who don't have any health problems.