• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 09:07:54 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Formation Sprite and Portrait

Started by TobiasVX, April 03, 2022, 03:10:56 am

TobiasVX

April 03, 2022, 03:10:56 am Last Edit: April 03, 2022, 03:43:51 am by TobiasVX
So for some reason when I use JudgeV2 Formation and Portrait Sprites in place of Simon it shows up properly in ShiShi, but when I go to play the game my character uses Ramza CH.1 Formation and Celia/Lettie Portrait and battle sprite...just...how?! I followed all the instruction correctly for Jons(?) Character Creation Tutorial correctly. I even double checked in the ENTD of FFTPatcher to make sure. (Version 494) The only thing extra I did was apply the patch twice because the first time I forgot to check the Apply Slowdown Patch checkbox the first time. PLS HALP!!! This is the first time I have EVER encountered this problem when I patch the game. Ive done about 6 or 7 different ones over the past 7 years so this mess-up is both shocking and down right confusing for me.

TobiasVX

Okay that issue is fixed now. Redid the patch on a clean iso and then did the ShiShi edits. However the starting battle in Magic City Gariland has a Female Squire thats got a black square around it currently. Honestly not really game breaking but sort of annoying. Im using the Female Squire sprite from Journey of the 5.