• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 03:16:46 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

The Lion War 2.03 & TLWotL FAQs

Started by 3lric, September 28, 2019, 08:59:34 am

3lric

Quote from: Cral_lemon on June 20, 2023, 12:45:23 amyes i had all the requirements, but nothing happen, i was however in chapter 3, maybe only works in chapter 4?

anyway. will say it again, i return playing TLWotl again after hearing the increase of JP was as is in the original Japanese version of the Zodiac Brave story for the PSX. I got the genji armor doing the rendezvous, so no reason to steal it from elmdor. Again, great job!

BTW, I think Mustadio should have a equivalent of the "crush punch" holy knight skill set as one of his snipe ability's, you know, one shoot that inflict death as a given chance. Named "sharp shoot" or "bulls eye" something like that. something to compete with the OP sky pirate.

It can only be done in Ch4.
  • Modding version: PSX

Kuragary

Quote from: Cral_lemon on June 20, 2023, 12:45:23 amyes i had all the requirements, but nothing happen, i was however in chapter 3, maybe only works in chapter 4?

anyway. will say it again, i return playing TLWotl again after hearing the increase of JP was as is in the original Japanese version of the Zodiac Brave story for the PSX. I got the genji armor doing the rendezvous, so no reason to steal it from elmdor. Again, great job!

BTW, I think Mustadio should have a equivalent of the "crush punch" holy knight skill set as one of his snipe ability's, you know, one shoot that inflict death as a given chance. Named "sharp shoot" or "bulls eye" something like that. something to compete with the OP sky pirate.

Another option is to give Mustadio the Barrage Attack
  • Modding version: PSX