• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 12, 2024, 08:29:32 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

ENTD specific scene questions.

Started by Philogosten, October 05, 2013, 06:54:19 pm

Philogosten

1. So which is the scene where Ramza sees dead izlude and takes the stone near him? The reason is I plan to make Izlude recruitable in that scene (I will use easyvent later to edit the dialogue to justify how he is alive)

2. what is the last ENTD with Zalbag so I can make him recruitable too? (I don't mind if its zombie Zalbag)

I thought it would be scene 135 since that is the start of chapter 4 and in the start of that chapter is the scene however that does not have Izlude listed....unless he is just a decoration of the map built into it but that seems unlikely since every other dead person is a character listed and changable with FFTpatcher including the dead knights.
Now taking bets on which kills me first. lung cancer or liver failure

Pride

1. I'm almost positive that the Izlude in his "death" scene is completely drawn from the EVTCHR, much like simon in his death scene. So you would have to event edit his EVTCHR out, place a new sprite for him in, and change the dialog.

2. Pretty sure Zombag's ENTD is x1CE
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

3lric

Correct. It'll likely be a ENTD with multiple Ramzas in it. Since vanilla generally uses Ramza or dupes of other people in whatever scene as the unit to call the EVTCHR over
  • Modding version: PSX

Philogosten

Than you. Guess I will just have Izlude show up in another battle  after where he will join up after being a guest. I'm thinking the first Murond battle.
Now taking bets on which kills me first. lung cancer or liver failure