• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Sprite bugs in 1.4

Started by Dome, May 17, 2011, 12:13:56 pm

Dome

May 17, 2011, 12:13:56 pm Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 12:19:33 pm by Dome
- Radd and Alicia and Lavian's sprite have animation errors during certain attacks.  Radd's sprite is partly transparent in battle

- Adrammelk sprite doesn't work, at all

- Bafalmula sprite has been replaced with the onion knight, and Baf's sprite has replaced an unused sprite
Everything works fine, but the first time I meet her, no matter what, she looks like an onion knight

(I used 1.3034 as a base to work for 1.4, if it helps you)
Any hint/suggestion?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

Have you tried reinserting the sprites?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

May 17, 2011, 12:17:16 pm #2 Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 12:17:46 pm by Dome
Quote from: Eternal248 on May 17, 2011, 12:16:28 pm
Have you tried reinserting the sprites?

Is shishi enough to re-insert them?

Eternal

Yeah. Just export a clean version of the sprites and reinsert them into your 1.4 ISO.
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Dome

Where I can found the full Adram sprite?
In the download section there is only the first line

Eternal

Here's a clean Adrammelech sprite for you.

Dome

Dome

Quote- Bafalmula sprite has been replaced with the onion knight, and Baf's sprite has replaced an unused sprite
Everything works fine, but the first time I meet her, no matter what, she looks like an onion knight

(I used 1.3034 as a base to work for 1.4, if it helps you)
Any hint/suggestion?

Kagebunji

It may be that you have to mess with the event to make her use different sprite(the unused one). I never tried switching unused sprite, seems like a bad idea to me tbh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Dome

Quote from: Kagebunji on May 19, 2011, 07:42:15 am
It may be that you have to mess with the event to make her use different sprite(the unused one). I never tried switching unused sprite, seems like a bad idea to me tbh.

Well, in almost all the events works fine, it's just two of them that doesn't work