• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

CoN seems to be too awesome for us

Started by Xifanie, March 15, 2010, 09:44:52 pm

DarthPaul

Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "Mari"Obvious troll my ass. You just saw it as trolling because you got angry.
You called the whole thing trolling when, in fact only the very last comment was anywhere near trolling.

saying that FFTA music is better than FFT music is trolling

ask zodiac

thats why I kicked you

and I will kick anyone who makes a troll statement like that (not just you)

remember: some facts stay facts regardless of your own damn opinion

rrrrrrr!

Musical preference is always an opinion.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Kaijyuu

"I like FFTA music better than FFT music."
Misguided opinion. A-ok.

"FFTA music is better than FFT music."
Obvious falsehood, thus obvious troll.
  • Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

She admitted to trolling anyway, so there's no use discussing this matter.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Archael

Quote from: "darthpaul"
Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "Mari"Obvious troll my ass. You just saw it as trolling because you got angry.
You called the whole thing trolling when, in fact only the very last comment was anywhere near trolling.

saying that FFTA music is better than FFT music is trolling

ask zodiac

thats why I kicked you

and I will kick anyone who makes a troll statement like that (not just you)

remember: some facts stay facts regardless of your own damn opinion

rrrrrrr!

Musical preference is always an opinion.

white knight again

do it

DarthPaul

No white knight. Just saying that calling opinions facts does not set a precedent.

EDIT: I can't white knight on this subject, because I hated the FFTA music.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

VampragonLord

If you need to white knight, go white knight magitek at CoN
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

DarthPaul

Quote from: "VampragonLord"If you need to white knight, go white knight magitek at CoN

I...

You know what, I might do that for the sheer lols.

Though I would foresee a ban from there in no time as they seem like a bunch of douche trucks hauling some major loads of BS.

Samuraiblackbelt

I think they need some mods more like FFH and some rules more like GameFAQS
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

tithin

I think people should lay off darthpaul and the white knight thing, I'm starting to think it's a personality flaw, rather than a desire for e-pussy. (Flaw is probably a bad way of putting it, but he just seems to believe the best in everyone - he'll learn off that later in life)

As for Mari, she made it into j3 once, and I've never seen her since, I guess I made her not welcome or something? She didn't seem that bad as I recall.
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Hey, Cosgrove, how come you never married?"
14:45  @SilentB         ò "Because I eat too much meat."
14:46  @Celdia          ò Heresy. No such thing as 'too much meat'
14:47  @Celdia          ò One night with tithin would teach you that.

Kaijyuu

Pff, pessimist :P Most people are pretty ok. Plenty of uncaring dicks on the internet but most of those are just ignorant that they're talking to another person and not some faceless being.

It's the ones that are uncaring dicks real life one should be wary of. Don't be friends with them - they're dicks.