• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 05:42:17 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FINAL FANTASY TACTICS OMEGA!!

Started by Cleiton Santos, June 12, 2023, 05:02:15 pm

DDDCEOHA

Hello, while playing I notice that sometimes it's kinda like a bug in certain random battle (ex in Zeklaus Desert there are 3 enemies Hollow/Skeleton that already defeated at start of battle and sometimes there also a crystal), is it intended or there is something wrong with my version?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Cleiton Santos

Quote from: DDDCEOHA on October 28, 2023, 02:24:08 amHello, while playing I notice that sometimes it's kinda like a bug in certain random battle (ex in Zeklaus Desert there are 3 enemies Hollow/Skeleton that already defeated at start of battle and sometimes there also a crystal), is it intended or there is something wrong with my version?

Hello, It's intentional, all skeleton-type monsters start off dead, but make no mistake, they are very powerful when
 they revive. The skeletons that turn to crystal are the Fallen Heroes, they hide treasures in their places of death.

• Modding version: WotL

Jordaoo

I'm playing this Omega version, and I'm enjoying it a lot, but I need your help. I've tried in every way, but I couldn't unlock the black knight. Also, I tried to learn the wizard's spell, but it didn't work, and I tried several times. I wanted to see if you could help me with this.
I apologize for my English, I used a translator.

Jordaoo

@Cleiton Santos se você for brasileiro, me chama no whatsapp por favor?!
(62)99808-5834

Cleiton Santos

November 02, 2023, 03:02:01 pm #24 Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 05:08:18 pm by Cleiton Santos
If you asked for it, you deserve it, you will cry! :twisted:

I present you with the Omega Caos version, the most complete, full, daring and tempting version ever made by me... Whatever is played and the
strategies found here will never be forgotten.

It is not impossible, make a point of testing and validating all the challenges, for professional players, it will not be such a bitter dish, but well
seasoned and tasty...

FFT OMEGA (Caos + Hotfix).ppf

Cleiton Santos

November 02, 2023, 03:17:25 pm #25 Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 05:02:29 pm by Cleiton Santos
Quote from: Cleiton Santos on November 02, 2023, 03:02:01 pmIf you asked for it, you deserve it, you will cry! :twisted:

I present you with the Omega Caos version, the most complete, full, daring and tempting version ever made by me... Whatever is played and the
 strategies found here will never be forgotten.

It is not impossible, make a point of testing and validating all the challenges, for professional players, it will not be such a bitter dish, but
 well
 seasoned and tasty...

No message is associated with this attachment.

Before I forget, this version incorporates:
 - New complete revision of items and skills
 - Various nerfs and buffs for a better gaming experience
 - New support skills
 - Review of support skills
 - New mechanics (exclusive to the Chaos version)
 - More difficulty and challenges in story mode
 - More challenges spread across the map
 - More difficult Deep Dungeon
 - New mini boss monster "skins"
 - Omega Knight no longer need to masterize jobs as a requirement
 - Bug fixed where it was possible to apply a support skill already innate to the job
 - Assigned best descriptions with innate skills information in special jobs
 - The names of any unit in the group can be changed
 - Special jobs can do tavern missions
 - The "Divine Shield" buff can be used by bosses
 - New game continue screen

Yes, I recommend this version with the hotfix tweaks!!

frozensky9999

Hello good sir! I've been enjoying your mod and already finished the game. I just hope anybody could list the hidden skills of all the jobs just for completion sake?😅 My ocd is kicking my butt it hurts my brain... Thank you!

Playing caos version
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Cleiton Santos

Quote from: frozensky9999 on January 18, 2024, 11:33:19 pmHello good sir! I've been enjoying your mod and already finished the game. I just hope anybody could list the hidden skills of all the jobs just for completion sake?😅 My ocd is kicking my butt it hurts my brain... Thank you!

Playing caos version
The secret is in the Omni Knights...

Raidus

Seu mod esta incrível e difícil como eu gosto, mas acho FFT de psp muito capado nos gráficos e som e prefiro a versão de ps1. Você tem planos para criar esse mesmo mod para a versão de ps1?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL

Cleiton Santos

Quote from: Raidus on March 01, 2024, 04:56:04 pmSeu mod esta incrível e difícil como eu gosto, mas acho FFT de psp muito capado nos gráficos e som e prefiro a versão de ps1. Você tem planos para criar esse mesmo mod para a versão de ps1?

As versões de PSP ainda são as únicas que permitem o PVP, se fosse fazer no PS1 acredite em mim seria muito mais fácil e daria para fazer muito mais coisas... Porem deixo para a galera mais experiente que consegue criar novos eventos de história, não tenho planos de embarcar nessa nova odisseia tão cedo... Quanto aos gráficos é possível deixar tão bom quanto ou até melhor, tem dicas de otimização do ppsspp e patch de melhoria de textura na primeira pagina, de uma conferida depois... Sobre o som eu fiz de tudo, acredito não ter mesmo como melhorar nessa versão, o que me deixa muito triste também.     

Dreamdealer1@gmail.com

Can you control guest characters?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown