• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Twinees' Sprites

Started by Twinees, September 19, 2009, 09:59:13 am

Joseph Strife

Man, those Legend of Dragon prots are awesome, i would like to see them in HD (hope kage see this :D)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Celdia

And here I thought I knew what all you were working on. I've only seen a few of these. Those portraits are amazing looking. :O
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

3lric

Amazing Portraits Twinees!!  :mrgreen: and the other 2 sprites are looking great as well!

Kagebunji

December 11, 2011, 02:28:11 pm #823 Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 02:37:45 pm by Kagebunji
Hah, Lavitz is in HD on my computer, I just need to bring it here and upload it, so stay put :P

Also, if you are interested, then remember I am always up to finishing some concepts like we did in the past(Cyan, Zelda). Let me know, cause I have a thing or two we could work together on, heh.

Edit: Done, using it as my avatar now.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Joseph Strife

hey kage, here's an idea for you: why don't you open a topic on the spriting section where you have a place to upload all your HD ports? They sure are awesome and everyone like them.
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Twinees

Kage can post them in his thread, Joseph.
Yeah I don't mind doing that Kage, just finish the stuff you're working on now and then I'll come up with some concepts that we can work on. I also did a HD version of Albert and made a concept sprite of him so I'll talk to you later about that and a Lavitz concept I want to work on.

Kagebunji

Great HD stuff, Twinees. You smooth it out even more than I do, heh.

I was working on Zelda through this weekend a bit, but I didn't manage to get the first half of the sheet done yet, but I am working on it :P

Joseph Strife

Kagebunji

*looks at Elric's new portrait*

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Kagebunji on January 07, 2012, 10:07:57 am
*looks at Elric's new portrait*

Who is that, looks like Dante...

Kagebunji

You guessed it, it's a new portrait for him!

Joseph Strife

Knox

Lovin' those berserkers... <3
~Auranhiem

Twinees

Haha, I'm glad you like them Knox. Eternal didn't advertise them enough for Parted Ways! Anyway, I will probably be submitting them along with some other sprites eventually.

And thanks for that Kage and Joseph, I will have some more of my stuff up at later times to ninja you all with (just to piss off Raven).

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Twinees on January 08, 2012, 01:24:51 pm
And thanks for that Kage and Joseph, I will have some more of my stuff up at later times to ninja you all with (just to piss off Raven).

Haha, looking foward to it. :)

Twinees

Who's that sprite? (If you know, don't say anything :P) But I will say that this is generally a hated character.

Lol teaser, I'm a dick. Anyway, I'll show the completed concept in a few days.

GeneralStrife

I got it.
You made a stay puft marshmellow man sprite

DarkShade

I understand Twinees, I understand.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Joseph Strife

Quote from: GeneralStrife on January 27, 2012, 12:03:59 am
I got it.
You made a stay puft marshmellow man sprite

Or this guy...

Jon

Quote from: Twinees on January 26, 2012, 11:41:40 pm

Who's that sprite? (If you know, don't say anything :P) But I will say that this is generally a hated character.

Lol teaser, I'm a dick. Anyway, I'll show the completed concept in a few days.

Generally hated indeed.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!