• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 02:29:07 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Delita's Story

Started by Super Saiyan Eevee, September 03, 2022, 04:39:14 am

Super Saiyan Eevee

September 03, 2022, 04:39:14 am Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 04:56:33 am by Super Saiyan Eevee
Hi all,

Has anybody done a mod that focuses on Delita's story? Kind of like Riku's story in Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of memories.
I know we basically know his story already but it would be cool if we could play as him and maybe see more of the events that could transpire around his side of the story.
Im a noob on the modding scene but i would think that the hardest things would be created new event scenes... and the script writing portion itself lol. I would imagine you would just need to swap delita and Ramaza's sprites, the arc witch I believe is already coded as a party member that can join so i feel like that would be easier than most things.

And maybe have "Dycedarg's older brother" have some sort of appearance. Like he was imprisoned previously for something that Delita actually thinks is noble and Delita secretly releases him having him join the team in the shadows. And thats why we never saw him in the game. Idk thought it was a good idea lol.

Has anyone seen this type of mod before? If someone that is good with modding wants to take the reigns on this, i would be happy to help in any way i can (story writing, class reworking, easy simpleton things).
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Super Saiyan Eevee

Nyzer

There were concepts made up for a patch called "King of Ivalice", but it never went beyond the planning stages, as folks' worsening health and increasing IRL responsibilities pulled them away from being able to work on it while still contributing to projects like TLW and Jot5.

Also, Dycedarg's Elder Brother is a bit of a lol meme concept that almost certainly stems from a mistranslation of Dycedarg-onii-san or something. I'm sure it was supposed to be along the lines of "The Elder Brother, Dycedarg" and someone thought it was "The Elder Brother of Dycedarg", and never actually double-checked that.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown