• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:21:25 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

TLW Beta Testing Submissions

Started by 3lric, September 17, 2019, 08:06:23 pm

3lric

It's just about time to start the FFT - The Lion War, beta test, there is still a couple minor bugs, and we need your help to locate and document them!

I have already made a spreadsheet to track nearly everything added to the game, so that would be filled out while playing the game, and making saves between each battle.

For more details, please PM me on this site!

Requirements:
- Member of FFH for at least 1 year & has at least made some posts or contributed to the site in some way in the past.
- Mostly the person must be trustworthy so I know they aren't going to leak anything until the release is finalized.
  • Modding version: PSX

3lric

September 21, 2019, 02:51:02 am #1 Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 06:45:28 pm by Elric
Closed Beta for TLW will begin tomorrow morning. If anyone else wants in, now would be the time to send me a PM, as I only intend to send out 1 batch of Betas.

Beta testers will be given ~1 week or so with the beta, if no major/game break issues are encountered, release will be next weekend on the 27th.

Closed BETA has begun. Please direct any further posts regarding TLW to the new 'The Lion War' section of the forum, which is now open to the public, found HERE
  • Modding version: PSX