• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Aaaaw NO!!! No, no, no, F*CKING CRAP!!!

Started by Mental_Gear, September 16, 2009, 06:00:49 pm

Mental_Gear

September 16, 2009, 06:00:49 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
- September 14, 17th Birthday.
- September 15, Fallout 3 Platinum Trophy
- September 16, upgrade 40GB PS3 Hard Drive to 320GB, pass Driver Theory Test, get invited to object of my desire's birthday outing. Then what happens?

My laptop's screen cracks. Can't see SH*T. Now I gotta save for a new one - in the meantime I can post on PS3...but I can't MSN, use IRC channels, make YouTube stuff, play FF Tactics, write argumentative posts, write fanfiction...

Just when I thought it was all going perfect...*groan*

Samuraiblackbelt

September 16, 2009, 06:17:49 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
Quote from: "Mental_Gear"use IRC channels

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Aquablack

September 16, 2009, 06:54:41 pm #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Aquablack
I can sympathize

My 21st birthday was the 4th, and I had to spend my birthday money as well as most of my savings buying a new car since my old one went kaput.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

gojoe

September 17, 2009, 10:15:24 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by gojoe
as far as cars go, become mechanically inclined quickly and look up any/all problems on the net then, when the car breaks, you can fix it rather than buy another problem.
I never learn from my mistakes.

MiKeMiTchi

September 17, 2009, 11:15:04 am #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
mine's 22nd. FFH is on the 23rd. exams on the 24th.
I wish something would change drastically..
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Mental_Gear

September 17, 2009, 11:48:50 am #5 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
I'll have get my car adapted. -_-

You win again, technology...

Fusso

September 17, 2009, 12:13:55 pm #6 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Fusso
Quote from: "Mental_Gear"write fanfiction

17 year old boy writing fan fiction

i have in my hands a copy of "The adventures of Mustadio and Ramza in the land of Agrias", written by our own Mental Gear

i quote

*caham*

- So Mustadio grabbed Agrias firm and perky breasts with might, she screams with joy as her eyes roll up in pleasure. - Now you can feel my gun pulsating - He says. - That's a real Split Punch - She whispers in Mustadio's ears.

--

i didn't get it
it's about a fight right? why mustadio shoot agrias then? they are farming exp?
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

Kagebunji

September 17, 2009, 12:46:59 pm #7 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kagebunji
Quote- So Mustadio grabbed Agrias firm and perky breasts with might, she screams with joy as her eyes roll up in pleasure. - Now you can feel my gun pulsating - He says. - That's a real Split Punch - She whispers in Mustadio's ears

Seriously, even I am not so perverted...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

DarthPaul

September 17, 2009, 01:08:38 pm #8 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Fusso"

i have in my hands a copy of "The adventures of Mustadio and Ramza in the land of Agrias", written by our own Mental Gear

i quote

*caham*

- So Mustadio grabbed Agrias firm and perky breasts with might, she screams with joy as her eyes roll up in pleasure. - Now you can feel my gun pulsating - He says. - That's a real Split Punch - She whispers in Mustadio's ears.

--

i didn't get it

I rolled on the floor laughing. Literally.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

KazeKasano

September 17, 2009, 01:13:17 pm #9 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by KazeKasano

i quote

*caham*

--

i didn't get it

O_O

O_O

I...
You know what, I can't think of anything to actually say.
We will build cities in a day, we will build towers to the heavens. We will be heroes.
This sleeping city doesn't know what's coming. She doesn't feel the heat.
Even when the darkness surrounds us, we shall light up the night.

Mental_Gear

September 17, 2009, 01:41:29 pm #10 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
LOL, but no. I've not written much, my old stuff is lost, never wrote anything FFT, and most of my prior stuff pales next to what I have planned. Now I just need a new laptop to type my manuscripts...

Samuraiblackbelt

September 17, 2009, 02:20:55 pm #11 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
Quote from: "gojoe"as far as cars go, become mechanically inclined quickly and look up any/all problems on the net then, when the car breaks, you can fix it rather than buy another problem.

YAY for car care electives

Quote from: "KazeKasano"

i quote

*caham*

--

i didn't get it

O_O

O_O

I...
You know what, I can't think of anything to actually say.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Fusso

September 17, 2009, 03:06:21 pm #12 Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 06:26:52 pm by Fusso
and since all fanfiction is in essence made by some sick fuck, we have here another one called "Izlude and Meliadoul against the world"

i think it's about a guy named richard

and boy, he is quite obsessed with meliadoul's donkey
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

DarthPaul

September 17, 2009, 03:12:16 pm #13 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Fusso"and since all fanfiction is in essence made by some sick fuck, we have here another one called "Izlude and Miluda against the world"

i think it's about a guy named richard

and boy, he is quite obsessed with miluda's donkey

O_O

*utterly speechless*
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die