• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 12:34:09 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Obscure games that you would recommend.

Started by DaveSW, July 05, 2011, 10:33:01 pm

RandMuadDib

really!? there's a saiyuki game for the PSX that's an SRPG? i need to find it!
I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Joseph Strife

just google saiyuki: journey west and you will find lots of ISO's, it's a realy good game.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Skip Sandwich

here's a pair of really well made rpg maker games

Alter Aila Genesis, it's a side-scrolling sci-fi RPG with an interesting battle system and engaging characters. The plot follows the main character as he is dumped into a lord of the flies style prison, where the prisoners are left to themselves to fight and kill each other for the entertainment of the masses.

EpiQuest is a old-school RPG in the same vein as Dragon Quest. It features a customizable party, multiple jobs/classes, additional recuitable members (some of which have jobs you cannot otherwise obtain, such as farmer, teenager, creepy girl, vampire or visitor), a vast array of equipment, and multiple storyline paths.

"Dave?  Are you there?"
"Yeah.  I can't get you through the cell now."
"You have to talk through the bratwurst from now on. I'm sorry. I didn't know it would do that."
http://www.johndiesattheend.com