• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:58:39 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

TableTop Demo

Started by Rufio, September 17, 2014, 10:16:08 am

Vaan

October 06, 2014, 09:15:35 am #20 Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 04:48:43 pm by Vaan
Here's some stuff i found:
Sprites and portraits used in the Formation do not appear in battle or events, they use the previous sprites you had, (Agrias, Delita, etc.)
Focus has no description, just shows range and that stuff
Yuriel's pallette is all weird like Elric said
is Starweave really supposed to be 30,000 gil?
The animation where you stand still but still move like you were walking is screw'd up. The arms go far away from their bodies.
Also when Zed cast his magicks, his left eye went lower than normal, and it made him look like Sloth from the Goonies
Using Move in the menu, shows names that are unrelated to the places you were using.

EDIT: OMFG! Once I got Blazing Starfall, that made Amethyst fly up to the sky and stay there, then on her next turn i used it again and she went even higher, then i used move and she had the falling and landing animation and went where i wanted her to go. It was very weird.

EDIT 2: Welp, finished the demo, that dragon and the wizard within the statue missions were pains in the ass, what helped me was having Magic Missile, everyone Second Winded and lots of Phoenix Downs. Cant wait for the rest of the game.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

3lric

The Hunt for Rufio

Your goal is simple. Find Rufio and return him to us.

The first person to do this gets a thank you.

-Elric
  • Modding version: PSX

Vaan

Yesterday he accepted my WeChat adding request, although i asked him why he was and he didnt respond.

So at least we know he isnt dead or kidnapped.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

3lric

Can you PM me the details for him on there? I shall try to contact him as well

3lric

I just spoke with Rufio. He will return tomorrow :)

Vaan

Well, i spoke with him before, 1 hour before your comment, therefore i want my prize.
   ~ Vaan

TigerBlade

Did you find him?  I know life gets in the way, but I'd love to see some progress on this awesome demo!