• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 03:07:03 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Some Sprites

Started by Bloodthirster0, June 20, 2013, 03:12:21 pm

Bloodthirster0

Messing with some old files on my computer I found many sprites I was working on during my active period here and also a gem by Smash, the bald guy portrait and the Knight portrait were made by mav if I'm not mistaken.

I'm posting them here in case someone gets some interest
Need something useful to write here

Kagebunji

And here I was, thinking you returned with some neat new stuff, Bloodthrister :P

On a side note, a Dragoon similiar to this one is already finished and usable in Journey Of The Five patch, heh.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

I can use both Hendrix and Grims, I already know where too.
Thank you for these.

Is that Locke there?

The bald guy (at least the sprite concept) is from EVTCHR's from Vanilla FFT

Also, that Dragoon looks exactly like the one Twinees made O_o
  • Modding version: PSX

Jumza

June 20, 2013, 04:48:27 pm #3 Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 05:36:09 pm by Elric
I believe that Dragoon was the 'gem from Smash' he was talking about. I remember it being an old concept he made. Bloodthirster, that dragoon sprite is complete and is lying inside of the JoT5 .ppf file.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Kagebunji

Twinees' Dragoon is hand made by Twinees though, he only used Smash' as reference guys, so while it may look identical, it's really not, heh.

I was also going to suggest Grims for something, Elric, but I am glad you already have use for him.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Bloodthirster0

Nah, I lost the touch with spriting and while I would like to regain it, I don't have time anymore I'm post-graduating and working.

buuuuut, I would like to see that Dragoon Twinees made.

@elric, Yeah, this is Locke.
Only the front frames of the bald guy are on the evtchr, the back ones and portrait is custom.

I also this failed attempt on the guy the bald guy is talking
Need something useful to write here

Snap006

Locke looks awesome. Can't wait til it's done!