• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 01, 2024, 11:49:34 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Rendezvous mission hacking?

Started by optimus67, March 31, 2009, 12:18:35 am

optimus67

March 31, 2009, 12:18:35 am Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by optimus67
Hi all, I'm brand new to the FFH community.  I've learned a lot from the site over the last few weeks and I've been able to do some cool things with the game so far.

My question is this: Has anyone found a way to access the rendezvous missions using FFTPatcher or any other hacking tool?  I'd like to find a way to play them in a single-player mode if possible.  I know that FFTPatcher lets you modify each event, but I guess I'm looking for a way to make those missions show up as selectable items a la midlight's deep.

Any thoughts??  thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

SentinalBlade

April 01, 2009, 12:24:06 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
PSP ASM hacks are, as of right now, impossible without numerous hours of works. That is what this would take, ASM, or in lamens terms, extensive code modifcation.

We dont have a good enough debugger or emulator to start thinking about PSP hacks for now =(

On a slightly brighter note. if your on vanilla, or even 1.3, you couldnt possibly solo them with a party of 3 =P...or even 5 on a few of them(Worker #8's come ot mind)