• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 09:38:19 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Some hiking pics I took

Started by Lijj, April 29, 2013, 06:47:00 pm

Lijj

I've been hiking a lot lately here's a few pics:

• Modding version: PSX

3lric

Awesome Lijj, stuff like this makes me miss back home.

Choto

Holy crap! Do you live in Narnia?? Places look amazing! Earth is so beautiful

Mobius

That first picture blew my mind.

Where is this exactly?o.O
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Lijj

April 29, 2013, 11:35:24 pm #4 Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 12:18:03 am by Lijj
Glad you guys enjoyed these.. the first pic was taken here:

Portland is just about 35 miles West of that spot.

Reks

Was that flower actually a pitcher plant? Because those things scare the shit out of me. So do venus flytraps.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Lijj

:p
It's an orchid.. there were some chocolate orchids around too; those are brown and more speckled. The yellow ones are balsam root.

Xifanie

Beautiful pics! Of course the scenery isn't all that different compared to over here, except our lack of hills without trees. I wish I could hike again. :S
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Lijj

May 06, 2013, 05:54:20 pm #8 Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 06:13:24 pm by Lijj
You should hike again Xif; I recall you enjoyed it.
I went again yesterday and experienced something pretty excellent. This little gif doesn't really do the incoming clouds justice at all but this is almost what I saw, felt, and smelled.. it was very fresh in both of the latter senses. The clouds rolled in right as we were descending back into the spruce woods dropping the temperature down about 20-30 fahrenheit and bringing visibility from 8 KM to about 40 meters in a matter of about 2 minutes or less.

My camera is broken, brand new too.. so all I can do is spy-cam type shots and I get a nice piece of "glitch art" on the lcd monitor now and no menu access/ zoom or anything so I just took snaps:
I'll add some bigger stills as well in a bit. EDIT: the browser really slakes the gif's quality down.. this really looks like crap compared to the actual photos.
What is looks like without reduction;
                   1st shot:   
last shot: