• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 09:11:47 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Saeru's Intro

Started by Saeru, April 05, 2009, 10:13:09 pm

Saeru

April 05, 2009, 10:13:09 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Saeru
Well, about time I actually made an introduction post, so here goes:

I've been around the site for close to a year now, playing around with the patcher and about any other toys I could find here. Messed with abilities, skillsets, jobs, and added a custom character to my games. Only started posting this last week due to the AI Tournament, videos were so awesome, and I wanted to get in on the next one.

Got hooked on 1.3 as well(has a lot of really nice changes), even if I did get a little pissed at losing the very first battle cause of the move-hp up knight. Just got Mustadio as a guest character in Ch. 2 and trying to switch around my main characters to be like my AI team. Current team is Ramza as a Geomancer, Saeru as a Monk, a Thief , and an Oracle, add in Alicia or Boco if i get into a 5 man battle.

Little about myself: 19 in the fastest weather changing state of Ohio, (70 degree weather one day to a snow storm the next this year.) I have an outta the home business fixing people's computers decent pay and I get to have a decent amount of free time. Was a game freak since about the age of 6 when I jumped on my brother for the Nintendo controller to play Mario Bros. Finally my username is my main character in WoW, though its getting extremely boring.

Quote from: "Van Slanzar de Fanel"Hey everyone, it's Chris (probably another one, we tend to come in groups).

That is very true, there were three of us in my class,2007; I'm one of them and friends with one of the other two.
Waiting for the PS3 FFXIV beta to begin.

Cheetah

April 06, 2009, 04:31:14 am #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Cheetah
I think this year everywhere is having snow one day and sun the next, it is exactly what happened in Seattle this week.

Welcome.
Current Projects:

akwikone

April 06, 2009, 04:33:31 am #2 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by akwikone
WELCOME TO FINAL FANTASY HACKTICS, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

welcome, I'm the local lurker

FFMaster

April 06, 2009, 05:07:37 am #3 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by FFMaster
I rarely post in introduction topics but,

Welcome to FFH and good luck in the tournament.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

Saeru

April 06, 2009, 12:12:53 pm #4 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Saeru
Hoping my team can do decently in the tourney, also thinking of restarting my 1.3 playthrough so I can keep track of my battles.(since I finally got a working program to record with, my AI teams video was a test to see how it worked.) Geomancers are nearly immune to evadable magic and single target damage is pretty strong with the ninja, other three bring in some area damage. Looking forward to watching around 48(I think) matches between the winner and loser brackets.

32 in the winner's bracket if the top team in the loser's bracket goes back up.
Something around 16 in the loser's bracket i believe.

Good luck to everyone else in the tournament as well.
Waiting for the PS3 FFXIV beta to begin.