• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:57:29 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Is there new and fresh and custom FF Tactic I can play now?

Started by Zack, June 15, 2021, 08:27:20 pm

Zack

Hi everyone, greetings. I was disappointed on why Delita gets to be Gold Knight with awesome sword skills, but Ramza still
a blanks canvas with default aesthetic.
Until I stumbled upon this site
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

3lric

Quote from: Zack on June 15, 2021, 08:27:20 pmHi everyone, greetings. I was disappointed on why Delita gets to be Gold Knight with awesome sword skills, but Ramza still
a blanks canvas with default aesthetic.
Until I stumbled upon this site

You need to be a whole entire buttload more specific... We have tons of mods that do tons of things. Take a few minutes to actually look at the mods hosted here. THEN if you can't find what you are looking for, make a more specific post.
  • Modding version: PSX

Nyzer

Quote from: Zack on June 15, 2021, 08:27:20 pmI was disappointed on why Delita gets to be Gold Knight with awesome sword skills, but Ramza still a blanks canvas with default aesthetic.

Because the player doesn't get to build Delita up.

Ramza gets to use mastered Math Skill/Arithmeticks, allowing him to nuke the entire battlefield with CT5Holy. Or he gets to be a dual wielding barehanded ninja or monk. Or a dual wielding Dark Knight. Or the Ubersquire, boosting his own speed until he gets ten turns for anyone else's one.

In other words, Ramza is a blank canvas because you will spend the entire game painting that canvas, and if you do it right, he will end up being many times more powerful than Delita.

Zack

Quote from: Nyzer on June 16, 2021, 01:37:55 amBecause the player doesn't get to build Delita up.
TLDR, In other words, Ramza is a blank canvas because you will spend the entire game painting that canvas, and if you do it right, he will end up being many times more powerful than Delita.

Wow. That's awesome, didnt look it that way. Thanks

Quote from: Elric on June 15, 2021, 09:00:33 pmYou need to be a whole entire buttload more specific... We have tons of mods that do tons of things. Take a few minutes to actually look at the mods hosted here. THEN if you can't find what you are looking for, make a more specific post.
Right. I was looing for some massive overhaul of the games lore and story and mechanic, while maintaining the theme and the gameplay. Wow, maybe I should, found one, try the Journey of 5...?