• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

June 18, 2021, 10:45:54 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen/RetroArch is recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Final Fantasy Tactics: Alternate Map Pack

Started by ArmoredKori, March 03, 2021, 12:43:40 pm

ArmoredKori

May 15, 2021, 02:44:01 am #20 Last Edit: May 17, 2021, 12:37:28 pm by ArmoredKori
Milestone Achieved

All Chapter 3 map edits have been released!

Be warned there is currently an issue with the Riovanes Gate map where when the event at the end plays the geometry breaks. Nothing game breaking, but I am aware of the issue

Please playtest them and let me know if you're streaming them. Onto Chapter 4 after this, which is almost as many maps as what I've already done... Almost there
  • Modding version: PSX
I make FFT maps!
twitch.tv/armoredkori
  • Discord username: ArmoredKori

ArmoredKori

Had a lovely co-stream with Caazan (Twitch Channel) and found some issues with the Chapter 3 maps.

Attached is a .zip file with the fixed maps. I'll update the main post files at a later time. The current ones all are playable, just have some graphics errors here and there.

Here's a glimpse into our Chapter 4 progress:
Finath-River" border="0
I make FFT maps!
twitch.tv/armoredkori

ArmoredKori

I've finalized the playable first pass versions of all Chapter 4 maps through Underground Cemetary. We're over the halfway point for Chapter 4 and so close to having every story map have a playable alternate version!

Here's a preview of Underground Cemetary:
Underground-Limberry" border="0
I make FFT maps!
twitch.tv/armoredkori

ArmoredKori

Only two more maps left for the first pass of every story map in the game...

Here is a teaser:
Underground-Book-Storage-Fifth-Floor" border="0
I make FFT maps!
twitch.tv/armoredkori

ArmoredKori

Finished the Graveyard of Airships tonight! Gotta finalize testing and I'll release it. 1st pass of the alternate version of every FFT story map is done!!!
I make FFT maps!
twitch.tv/armoredkori