• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT "Arrange Arena" 1.0 - New Arena Format, Including Monsters

Started by saw2th, June 15, 2020, 02:57:31 am

saw2th

Hi everyone,

I have been working for a while on a redesigned FFT Arena format based off of the vanilla tournament patch to serve as an alternative to our regular FFT Arena. The purpose of this patch is to give players a format of arena that is more akin to vanilla ai battles, but with multiple aspects rebalanced for the sake of pvp nuances, while not altering the game as drastically as normal Arena, which was more based off of the 1.3 hack, originally. The rules have also been rebalanced for this format.

These are the team guidelines & general changes from vanilla for this Arrange format:

-All original classes are preserved, with reworked versions of original abilities/stats/rsm.
-All regular monsters are playable, including worker 8, apanda, demons, etc. with reworked attributes & skills.
-Each team cannot have more than one of the same Monster on their team.
-Each team is limited to no duplicates of any equipment, skill, or rsm. Multiple of the same primary job is still allowed.
-Serpentarius is not legal. Zodiac compat is the same as vanilla.
-Statuses have been reworked, some statuses have been changed to last on death or not count as a KO (such as blood suck)
-Fury is not implemented, and some weapons have their damage formula changed, which is denounced in the master guide.
-Each job can only equip a few different types of accessory.
-Each job now has a bonus innate minor RSM.
-Team units begin at 60/60 Brave & Faith, and brave/faith altering skills are legal.
-Teams are level 50.
-Job unlock cost is 250 each.
-JP Cap per unit is still 3000.

Please submit team list ideas below. Once 8+ teams are submitted, I will work on hosting a tournament & post videos.

Patch, Master Guide, and MCG linked below.

Master Guide

If you have any questions, requests for rebalance, etc, please message me on the arena discord!
  • Modding version: PSX

saw2th

• Modding version: PSX