• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

What does FFH need the most?

Started by Xifanie, April 06, 2020, 01:32:53 pm

What does FFH need the most?

A revamped sprite section to show off the custom sprites
11 (61.1%)
New and updated tutorials
13 (72.2%)
Over-the-phone customer service
4 (22.2%)
Improving the forum's FFT theme
2 (11.1%)
A list of the available mods and short descriptions
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Xifanie

Just post if your answer isn't listed, I'd add it to the poll~ 🥴

I just want to see what people care the most about to determine what to work on next!
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

EnderC

I might be the only person on the forum who uses the default theme instead of the custom, because the edge cases where the FFT theme breaks were just annoying enough that I'd rather not deal with them.

If you're taking additional requests though, I'd love to see old and/or useless threads removed or hidden, but I realize moderating the forum that tightly becomes a lot of work.
  • Discord username: EnderC

Celdia

Quote from: EnderC on January 03, 2021, 10:06:44 pmIf you're taking additional requests though, I'd love to see old and/or useless threads removed or hidden, but I realize moderating the forum that tightly becomes a lot of work.

In line with that: Can we Archive the Tethical board already? I think it's long-dead enough to not merit being a highlighted subforum.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0