• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:28:04 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Unknown opcode f1000000 [solved]

Started by yamish, April 15, 2021, 09:40:59 pm

yamish

April 15, 2021, 09:40:59 pm Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 09:10:19 pm by yamish
Hey yall! After a wreck and recovery and life and yada yada im back to it!

So i finally got everything slapped together, and can go into more detail if requested, but here is the issue.

I'm using epsxe. It plays the opening up until the characters walk out of the door to begin the battle.

I get the message that the core stopped due to unknown opcode f1000000 at 8002A8DC.

I know it's a longshot that somebody knows offtop what's going on, but figured I'd ask. Anybody have any idea what's up or how i can find out?
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: riggz raggz

Pride

That is most likely a bad asm or a conflict between some asm. You can check conflicts on fftorgasm and if all else fails you can add each asm one by one and test after each one to find the one that is causing the error to pop up.
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

yamish

The issue turned out to be the mime redesign v2 by....choto? Maybe?

Glad for that because it wasn't critical. ARH and ALMA are still playing well together.

Once I'm done with testing I'll be releasing the patch for the community. It has a lot of redesigns, synthesis shop, unpronounceable item names. Fun stuff
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
  • Discord username: riggz raggz