• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

CLOSED: 2 Beta-testers needed for Jot5

Started by 3lric, December 31, 2012, 01:24:59 pm

3lric

December 31, 2012, 01:24:59 pm Last Edit: January 02, 2013, 05:22:53 pm by Elric

Okay, we are finally at a point where Journey of the Five Chapter 1 should be completely playable save the end battle and
one scene afterwards that'll be finished this week.

I'm looking for 2 members to help us through bug testing, as our own members have been killing themselves over it when
they also have other things to be doing, like Sprites and ASM work.

Keep in mind, this does contain major spoilers, but nothing that won't be spoiled in a week or 2 when Jot5 comes out anyway.
The only difference is that you will be helping us make it look that much better when it does come out.

It would also be nice to have someone who hasn't already played through it 100 times and has no idea what is coming next.

With this you will have access to the Journey of the Five section of FFH which is currently hidden from anyone not on the team.
As well as the google dox page for bugtesting.

Note: I'm looking for someone who can be dedicated to this, and not just say they will bugtest, play it for an hour and then never
come back.

Also some eventing skills are preferred so you can know what happens in events an why, but this is not a requirement.

Anyone who is interested either send me a PM or respond here and we will try to get you started right away.
  • Modding version: PSX

nextgenrpg

I'm willing to work on it. Going through the demo as I type.

3lric

Thank you Nextgen, and I'm glad you enjoyed the demo.
We did already get our 2 volunteers tho, (Eternal and Dokurider)

But not to worry, the entire chapter will be out within the next few weeks after we are done fine tuning. :D
  • Modding version: PSX