• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:57:43 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Parted Ways Bug Log (POST ALL BUGS HERE!)

Started by Eternal248, August 12, 2011, 12:08:11 pm

Eternal

Be sure you have the latest version of PW. Also, Brigands can use -any- accessory. I thought I noted that on the item... oh well. Anyways, glad to have you back. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

reinheartknight

maybe its not really a bug but my game is often crashed when i used new or modified ability ex: sentinel's ability
does anyone have the same problem, or its just me ?

Eternal

"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

Eternal

It may be an emulator error then. I know for a fact it works on ePSXe, so you may wish to try that.

MountainDew~

Of course I have the latest version... Unless you don't upload it here anymore O_o
Wouldn't want to report bugs from 2 versions ago lol
http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7353.0
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Holographic #1363

Reks

Post to make sure the bug for the forums is fixed. It counts as a bug for PW, right?
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Barren

You basically post any bugs you find in the patch, show an image if you could or describe the bug as much as possible
You dare cross blades with me?

Selius

January 13, 2013, 02:39:54 am #108 Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 07:47:38 am by Selius
what's Lamia's Sap supposed to do?

it doesn't deal damage, only heals skeletons. everything else guards it.

fftpatcher says it's supposed to be 255% hit... but i dont know what's wrong with it.

i changed it to formula 53 so it does 25% of the target's current hp in damage because, well, that's my best guess as to what it was supposed to do

Eternal

Sorry about the really late reply (just noticed someone posted here), but Sap is supposed to continually drain away a percentage of the enemy's HP, similar to a Dance. However, due to its formula, I don't think it'll hit foes immune to Death.

felpsi

Hi folks.I am having problems to gain the ability self destruct of the fire bomb with Gerard. Is really possible?Or it´s a bug/error?

Eternal

Is Gerard surviving the Self Destruct? He has to survive the attack to learn it.

Zenius

Hey Eternal, it's been a while :P

Just wanted to say I'm really looking forward to playing this and I'm willing to wait however long it takes you :D

synnchan

Ok... I'm not sure if this bug was reported already, but...

During the first cutscene in the game, the sprite of the "priest" looks like a blond girl. But when it goes to help the injured female knight, it becomes an old man all of a sudden.

Well, I'm sure it was supposed to look like an old man since the beginning, because at least that's how it looks like on Vanilla.

I recorded it, here is the link

Version I'm using: PSX_13034ez_Complete

I also want to point out that I did patch a clean/vanilla ISO file as well.

synnchan

Oh my goodness... sorry for double posting, but I'm doing it because many people might have read my previous post already, so, editing it would not help anymore.

Anyway, I don't know why I posted that here, my brain must have gone afk when I did it. But that post was supposed to be on a thread related to 1.3, so, feel free to move it away to somewhere more appropriate.

pwrsurg35

Hi, I don't usually post, but hey

I started playing recently. I have had 2 times where in battles some enemy spites are a glitchy cube. Once at the Last battle in chapter 1 (Algus) and the next time was The battle in Goug where you give the stone... each time it was only one unit.

I also found a few times where the game treats Gerard as if he is Agrias, even when she is present in the battle. He will talk for her and its kinda weird. Example: On the battle where Agrias begins... She is running away from soilders... if you bring Gerard, she will not be there, however he will glitch across the screen- try it, its a little funny. The second time was at the exocution site I had both of them there, and every time Agrias was supposed to talk, it was him instead...

Now :evil: There is this thing about randomness that seems to happen to me... I cannot seem to beat a battle unless its the 2nd time through, but usually more. Enemies are given the best equips and skills. and they also have low hit rates, high evasion, and I miss too much... After playing a battle a few times something changes, either the random equips are more in my favor, or the random skill sets are in my favor and then I can win.. But I am not trying to play 1.3  :lol: It took forever to beat Algus, it was near impossible a few times. But now I am stuck at Lionel Castle. I can take out Gaf, but the outside enemies are not going down (at least never permanently.)

Please forgive me it I sound bad here. I love the game, and I've always been a casual player- I am by no means an expert, I just enjoy FFT and had fun playing. Now I am excited to try it in a completely new way! Thank you for making this game.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: msmit424@gmail.com

Eternal

Thanks for the feedback! PW 2.0 is quite a bit more balanced and will be polished significantly moreso than its predecessor, which is why it's taking a really long time to release. PW 1.0 has some pretty broken things, such as the defense buffing Movement abilities. I recommend using those with other buffs to plow through battles!