• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Completely lost in making Tournament Hack Configurations

Started by Wiz, July 02, 2013, 07:05:53 am

Wiz

I ran into a snag because when I edited the ENTDs of a Vanilla AI Tournament Hack I made to model those from Arena 137b (Download Links Provided), I noticed a big problem when I loaded up the game....

But first, here's the formation screen

As you can see, the 4 ladies (who are a team; Team 1) have Unit IDs 9,10,11, and 12 and the men (Team 2) have 13,14,15,16 respectively.

Now here's what the ideal starting positions are, which Arena 137b represent (This is Map 95, The Church, as a point of reference)...

And now the problem using my personal Vanilla AI Battle .ppf...

To be specific, in Image 2, Team 2 consists of the 4 proper units in the correct order; Male Squire Unit ID 13/Male Chemist Unit ID 14/Male Wizard Unit ID 15/Male Thief Unit ID 16 or Unit 1/Unit 2/Unit 3/Unit 4. This is the result I wish to ultimately achieve.

Now for the dilemma in Image 3, Team 2 consists of 2 of the 4 proper units and are in the incorrect order; Female Chemist Unit ID 10/ Female Wizard Unit ID 11/Male Chemist Unit ID 14/Male Wizard Unit ID 15 or Unit 2/Unit 3/Unit 2/Unit 3.

So with all of this mind, what steps do I need to take in Image 3 to get the same results of Image 2? And this is a request for all the maps mind you. Not just Map 95, the Church, because it's the same problem for every map.

Basically, with the the vanilla version, it reads the unit list exactly as how it's supposed to in the ENTD with the first four units listed as Team One and the 2nd four as Team Two even with the team colors being different and I don't know how to fix this.

If someone could help me out, that would be appreciated. It's for an upcoming event and I want to alter the Unit Order so it looks like: 1,2,2,1,1,2,2,1 as opposed to 1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2 which is imbalanced. I explain it more in detail here at the bottom post of the page.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown