• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 18, 2024, 12:19:58 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Help with custom skillset

Started by Dome, March 11, 2011, 06:43:41 pm

Dome

March 11, 2011, 06:43:41 pm Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 06:47:30 pm by Dome
I remember I've read somewhere about skillset that have 100% learn rate for each skill they have...can someone tell me which one are?

P.s: Considering that most of this skillsets are blank, can someone tell me how to find them in the FFTactex program? thanks :-)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Pride

Custom Skill sets have 100% learn rates (ex. special characters). This is why Wiegraf has multiple skill sets under the same name, so that it limits the amount of abilities he can use in Chapter 1.

And you should be able to find the empty skill sets in the same place that all the other skill sets are located. Check the quick edit.
  • Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Dome

Quote from: Pride on March 11, 2011, 06:56:50 pm
Custom Skill sets have 100% learn rates (ex. special characters). This is why Wiegraf has multiple skill sets under the same name, so that it limits the amount of abilities he can use in Chapter 1.

And you should be able to find the empty skill sets in the same place that all the other skill sets are located. Check the quick edit.

So...every blank skillset makes every ability 100% learnable?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"