• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Where to post non-hacking related FFT stuff?

Started by Gnomish, March 01, 2011, 09:57:14 pm

Gnomish

If one had a question regarding FFT, but the question had nothing to do with hacking, where would one post it? Perhaps I am misinterpreting the different board descriptions, but it seems this forum lacks such a board. :|

"Hacking" is for "resources for modding FFT and FFTA can be found in this section."

"Spriting" and "Help" obviously wouldn't be the right place, either.

"General," on the other hand, reads, "All non-FFT stuff can be posted here."

Do questions such as "Do you think Delita loved Ovelia?" or "How come female mimes wear a mask while male mimes don't?" simply have no place here? They clearly aren't related to the hacking boards, yet they aren't "non-FFT stuff."

RavenOfRazgriz

Just toss it in General.  If you can't find a place for it, toss it in General, if it's really in the wrong spot someone will move it.  Just hope it doesn't end up in Spam, because Dome.  The kinds of things you want to discuss are likely best suited for General, though, since "non-FFT" stuff is really more "non-FFT Hacking stuff."

Eternal

Yeah, if it doesn't directly fit any of the current boards, toss it in General. I'll update General's description.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on March 02, 2011, 10:52:46 am
Just hope it doesn't end up in Spam, because Dome.

You are making me look like a very bad person >_>

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"