• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 22, 2024, 10:30:40 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Patched iso converted to EBOOT for PSP black screens

Started by Tea, February 26, 2011, 04:12:19 pm

Tea

Ello Guys,

As I wanted to play some 1.3, the easy way, with even half experience gain, on my psp, with the latest version, I went on my way to get such an eboot. I could not get my own psx iso, because of stupid I/O-device errors on every computer I tried. After finding one, I patched it with the patch, and then used FFT orgASM to get the exp hack. Then converting to an eboot, I thought I was done. Apparentyl not, as after the monastery battle, where Agrias runs back in, she does not and eveyone just stands there, it's raining, and nothing happens. After loading a save which throws me right in the battle in Gariland, I get a black screen after the formation screen.
- On ePSXe, everything works.
- Loading a chapter 2 save file, I have found no errors playing on the psp.
- I never had any problems with EBOOTs on the PSP before, and even now this is the only game with trouble.
- The iso I used as a 'base' converted to an EBOOT for PSP does work quite well.
- The patched iso converted for PSP has the same problems.
I think the problem lies with converting a patched iso,but I\m not completely sure. I would like to test it with a cleanly ripped iso, which I can't amke, as told abpve. Could anyone help me with this problem?

Tea

It's a 528.629 kb .iso fil, if that's what you mean.

dinosaur

Hmmm, I have a MAC and my iso was a .dmg format but I got that black screen and used an ISO that was .bin format and that fixed the problem. Good luck.