• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Things you always wanted to say

Started by Xifanie, October 06, 2009, 08:50:12 am

DarthPaul

October 07, 2009, 02:29:55 pm #40 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Alright here goes.

-Kokojo, *holds out pisces*
-Dominic NY18, I don't really know you but you have solid opinions and you are a damn good NP mod.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Fusso

October 07, 2009, 03:13:23 pm #41 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Fusso
wait... was that a "warm and friendly" comment?

darthpaul... you're a pussy
*** END OF MESSAGE ***

SilvasRuin

October 07, 2009, 03:19:14 pm #42 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
No, pussies are the people who have had a Disney movie of all things scar them for life.  Seriously, 20 year olds that still can't bear to watch a Disney movie?  How could someone that timid even survive that many years without a heart attack?

Archael

October 07, 2009, 03:29:57 pm #43 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Archael
Quote from: "Mental_Gear"Zodiac, Voldemort, stop ramming your opinions down everyone's throat. This isn't a GFAQs system board. I don't bitch about your opinion, maybe if you were smarter you'd show the same respect. I don't dislike atheists, just the bigoted ones with a king complex like you two.

your faith is unfounded and delusional

atheism isn't an opinion, it is what everyone is born as (yourself included), it is the default lack of any religious beliefs that we have as animals - before they ram religious / cultural fairy tales down YOUR throat since you were young

your opinion is the only one that could possibly be enforced on anyone else, because it is the one that is presenting positive claims that g0d(s) exist, without any evidence to back them up

QuoteI don't bitch about your opinion, maybe if you were smarter you'd show the same respect.

and I don't see how showing respect for unfounded belief systems has anything to do with intelligence

Dome

October 07, 2009, 03:35:50 pm #44 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
TROLL WAR IS RAMPAGING!!!
REPENT YOUR SINS NOW, BECAUSE EVERYONE WILL BE DEAD SOON!!!!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

philsov

October 07, 2009, 03:41:55 pm #45 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
Quoteatheism isn't an opinion

Yes, but secular humanism is.  

Devil's advocate... away!
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

AngrySurprisedFace

October 07, 2009, 03:56:58 pm #46 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by AngrySurprisedFace
Quote from: "Voldemort"
Quote from: "Mental_Gear"Zodiac, Voldemort, stop ramming your opinions down everyone's throat. This isn't a GFAQs system board. I don't bitch about your opinion, maybe if you were smarter you'd show the same respect. I don't dislike atheists, just the bigoted ones with a king complex like you two.

your faith is unfounded and delusional

atheism isn't an opinion, it is what everyone is born as (yourself included), it is the default lack of any religious beliefs that we have as animals - before they ram religious / cultural fairy tales down YOUR throat since you were young

your opinion is the only one that could possibly be enforced on anyone else, because it is the one that is presenting positive claims that g0d(s) exist, without any evidence to back them up

QuoteI don't bitch about your opinion, maybe if you were smarter you'd show the same respect.

and I don't see how showing respect for unfounded belief systems has anything to do with intelligence

I think by respect he means that having a lolpatch/comic based on death of Christians/Catholics/etc. isn't respecting others on this site who are Christian/Catholic/etc., and enjoy being here (I personally don't care, I don't really care about religion tbh).

RavenOfRazgriz

October 07, 2009, 04:18:03 pm #47 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by RavenOfRazgriz
Higher beings exist solely for the purpose of allowing people to unlock their potential during a despair-filled hardship, create a rubric of morals and a reason for them to be followed (kind of like the law!), and answer the question of life-after-death in a way that gives people reason to not completely throw all the shit in their toilet at the nearest ceiling fan and give them a "reason" to exist.  Honestly, if there is a higher being, s/he won't give two good fucks what you think s/he's identity is unless s/he is a self-righteous bigot-asshole.  So unless you worship self-righteous bigot-assholes, there's no reason to jam your faith down other people's throats. Especially since above that, said higher being also probably cares more for what somebody does more than random lolblindfaith all over the place.

This leads me to think anyone who tries to cram their faith down someone's throat is a fucking idiot.

However, because of this, it leads me to equally believe anyone who tries to cram their lack of faith down someone's throat like some kind of modern-era crusader is also a fucking idiot.  The people who cram their faith down people's throats obviously won't give a damn, and the ones who aren't doing that probably have somewhat hybrid beliefs between faith and science, or are at least logical enough to see the views of the atheist side of things and not act like some kind of damned missionaries.

Therefore.

The conclusion is all you fucking overzealous religious missionary retards and all you fucking overzealous atheist darwin retards are basically just slamming your heads together, screaming "HURR DURR DURR", and drooling everywhere while playing a game where you headbutt each other until one of you collapses from destroyed skull, brain damage, and blood loss so the other can jump on top of them and put their crouch button on turbo like they're playing a really terrible Xbox Live match.

Now to return to our everyday program, "Elmo's Road to Crack-Addiction Recovery", with today's special Guest Star, the Cookie Monster.

Kaijyuu

October 07, 2009, 05:07:26 pm #48 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
The internet is a wondrously bad place to express your religious opinions.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

October 07, 2009, 05:10:42 pm #49 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Dome
EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH RELIGION!!!
Who fucking cares about a "magic thing"  that we cannot even proof to exist? xD

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

philsov

October 07, 2009, 05:23:35 pm #50 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
QuoteWho fucking cares about a "magic thing" that we cannot even proof to exist? xD

all of arch's unsatisfied girlfriends.

aaaand, topic's now at full circle.

Mental_Gear

October 07, 2009, 05:28:33 pm #51 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
Like this?

O

DarthPaul

October 07, 2009, 05:39:45 pm #52 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Dome"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH RELIGION!!!

^WIN

If you are Catholic learn some tolerance for other's beliefs and get over it.

If you are atheist, ditto.

We are not here for a war of religious debate, we are here to chat about FFT and at the end of the day make a few new friends.

How can you really get to know someone if all your focusing on is their religion. My best friends are in order a Methodist, Catholic, and Juggalo. I don't understand their belief but I don't have to to have a good time with them. They don't ram their beliefs down my throat and I do them the honor of not ramming my "views using logic" down theirs.

It works better that way.
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

Mental_Gear

October 07, 2009, 05:42:21 pm #53 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Mental_Gear
...'Juggallo'?

DarthPaul

October 07, 2009, 05:43:33 pm #54 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by darthpaul
Quote from: "Mental_Gear"...'Juggallo'?

A religion based on the Dark Carnival. "Preached" by ICP.

Sephirot24

October 07, 2009, 05:53:16 pm #55 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Sephirot24
Quote from: "philsov"
Quote-Philsov: You need another project after easytype is done.

Already in the works friend :)

philsov

October 07, 2009, 06:00:02 pm #56 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by philsov
Quote from: "Mental_Gear"...'Juggallo'?

google image search for hilarity and a little loss for faith in humanity.

Samuraiblackbelt

October 07, 2009, 06:33:13 pm #57 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Samuraiblackbelt
I think Zodiac should give a temporary ban to anyone who tries to talk about religion or provokes a religious argument. religious arguments never lead to anything and religion is worthless in a community of people who are hacking FFT, not trying to start a colt.
"free kick for mentioning god", how about "free kick for mentioning atheism" too?
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

Kaijyuu

October 07, 2009, 06:35:29 pm #58 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Kaijyuu
Well, it's not entirely reasonable to ban religious discussion when the forum's about a game where you kill a Christ analogy.

Xifanie

October 07, 2009, 06:36:51 pm #59 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Xifanie
You guys are so close minded.

What's wrong with religion?

DOWN WITH THEISM!!!
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful