• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 11:59:25 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Minecraft server

Started by Mando, December 08, 2010, 05:39:18 am

Mando

Due to explicit interest from some people. I will probably set up a minecraft server.
It will not be 24/7 but I can make it so I turn it on if people want to play sometime.

However if i'm playing something else online... I may not have it running.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Kokojo

I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

SilvasRuin

I will do my best to eat up all your bandwidth.  Not for the sake of eating your bandwidth, of course, but for the sake of building up the world.  :D

SilvasRuin

For those of you wondering what I and SecondAdvent are doing:

We are making Hyrule Castle.  The Wind Waker Hyrule Castle.  Yes, we are batshit insane; why do you ask?

dinosaur

Quote from: "SilvasRuin"For those of you wondering what I and SecondAdvent are doing:

We are making Hyrule Castle.  The Wind Waker Hyrule Castle.  Yes, we are batshit insane; why do you ask?

I will burn it down.

dinosaur

Quote from: "SilvasRuin"For those of you wondering what I and SecondAdvent are doing:

Wait? The Wind Waker one?? The one that is under the water?

SilvasRuin

Anyone at or who heads by the community fort should check out the signs in front.  They roughly detail what all I was up to during the night.  Lots of rennovations.  No more monsters spawning in the trees for one thing.  Please do not modify the farm layouts for the things I've changed and added.  I designed them that way for a reason, and they very much help heighten harvesting efficiency.  Feel free to add more floors to the mob grinder IF you know what you are doing.  Filling in the empty spaces honeycombed underneath it might help the spawn rates a little too.

Two issues I want to bring up:
Rubberbanding is where you are suddenly jerked backwards in time/position and is extremely annoying.  Fences cause this.  There was quite a lot of this when I was trimming leaves in anticipation of future tree harvesters.  (Yes, the trees are pre-stripped down for you.)  PLEASE, let's all use something other than fences to keep things in/out?

TNT.  Blowing up the trees in the fort and a chunk of land very near the spawn point (in the direction of the fort I might add) is NOT funny.  This is a private server, we shouldn't have to worry about griefing.  PLEASE, keep TNT use restricted to personal projects only from now on!  Mods, if you are really that bored from having everything handed to you, then RESIGN and play normally!  Do not destroy land that is traversed and/or important to everyone.

Next project:  Shelter surrounding the spawn point, and potentially a tunnel to the fort to aid travel.  Stocking it with wooden tools if not stone.

Mando

The server has been up and running-

Why minecraft?

"Minecraft is essential to the FFH community as it allows people to bond, sabotage, build, and work as a team. With this server FFH members can take a break from the work they provide to the website and create rich flavorful enviroments. "

-Peace, Love, and Minecraft-   (Mando)

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Eternal

I demand that you build a to-scale model of Limberry Castle, complete with long stairway to a throne room and clock tower in the background.

...wait, wrong game.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

dinosaur

I agree with Mando. And Eternal we could easily make a Limberry Castle in MC. We are just that awesome.

dinosaur

And when I see 'we' that means Zaen and PX