• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 08:37:27 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CCP (Celdia's Complete Patch) [Old Thread - Locked]

Started by Celdia, December 14, 2010, 12:41:47 am

Kagebunji

Frimelda is just a Paladin anyway, a lot like Agrias tbh. Surely there are more interesting characters, like Nanaki :3
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Celdia

I may use that Nanaki sprite in place of the panthers. ^_^ It would be fun to kill him over and over and over again.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kagebunji

Wiz

part 7

I thought it was still processing when I checked it but I guess it did a while ago.
Anyways, hope y'all like it @.@

*hugs and kisses Celdia*

Edit:
Still viewable here but look

"Your video, Celdia's Class Patch part 7 , may include content that is owned or administered by these entities:

* Entity: SME Content Type: Sound Recording
    * Entity: UMG Content Type: Sound Recording"

Damn you JUSTIN!
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo - Democratic Republic of, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Finland, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe

Celdia

Video was spiffy as hell, Wiz. I love that opening track you used. It is easily my favorite OCRemix ever.

No real apologies for Araguay Woods being so damned easy. I haven't modified monsters hardly at all (Panther is the only one with any changes and that wasn't intentional originally) so they will continue to be simple fights for a while yet.

MysticKnightFF5

especdially if you have a team of four warlocks and a tank Ramza to take the heat. XD

Celdia

Oh good god, Mystic. There is no excuse to have a team like that at fucking Araguay of all places. Talk about being over-prepared. >_<;;

S_Hawkeye

Celdia, all the enemies in at least the first battles of chapter 2, all the AI guest that i've seen so far (agrias, mustadio, ovelia, boco, ect) ant the lucavi (queklain) didn't lv with the team, you should check that.

Quote from: MysticKnightFF5 on April 03, 2011, 09:40:54 am
especdially if you have a team of four warlocks and a tank Ramza to take the heat. XD

Or five hasted bandits sleeping everyone (tranq dart should be evadeable)/ five ghaele nuking everyone (mani mina should be at least 18 ct)

Celdia

Actually I'm pretty sure I gave the guest NPCs set levels on purpose. Only the enemies will scale in level for the purpose of added difficulty for grinding too many levels. Lucavi will remain at set levels to make them a sort of benchmark. I understand that this seems counter-intuitive and perhaps it is. Regardless its an approach I wanted to attempt with this. If you don't level up excessively in the early game you should be in and around the levels that the Guest NPCs are when you get to the battles with them and continuing that trend will keep the Lucavi battles appropriately difficult without letting them fall under a certain measure of difficulty.

As for the T. Dart I'll check that one because that should be evadable. The Ghaele though...well, that's magic-users for you. I'm still working out the kinks there.

S_Hawkeye

Quote from: Celdia on April 03, 2011, 09:20:20 pm
Actually I'm pretty sure I gave the guest NPCs set levels on purpose. Only the enemies will scale in level for the purpose of added difficulty for grinding too many levels. Lucavi will remain at set levels to make them a sort of benchmark. I understand that this seems counter-intuitive and perhaps it is. Regardless its an approach I wanted to attempt with this. If you don't level up excessively in the early game you should be in and around the levels that the Guest NPCs are when you get to the battles with them and continuing that trend will keep the Lucavi battles appropriately difficult without letting them fall under a certain measure of difficulty.

As for the T. Dart I'll check that one because that should be evadable. The Ghaele though...well, that's magic-users for you. I'm still working out the kinks there.

Ok, but at least you should check chapter 2+ enemies because from olan all the enemies have set levels

GeneralStrife

This looks pretty cool. I guess I need to break out fft again.

Celdia

@S_Hawkeye: Yeah, v1.83 only has ENTD setups completed through the end of Chapter 2.

Celdia

Also, I checked. Tranquilizer Dart IS evadable. I'm reducing its hit %.

S_Hawkeye

Quote from: Celdia on April 04, 2011, 09:45:38 pm
Also, I checked. Tranquilizer Dart IS evadable. I'm reducing its hit %.

When i say that is not evadable is that the tranq dart has the same % in a "naked" unit that in a escuchteon 2-feather mantle-grace unit

Celdia

While I don't doubt what you're saying all I have to work with is what I have things set as in the patcher. The skill is flagged as evadable so all those evasion %'s you're stacking up SHOULD be affecting it. Damned if I know why it doesn't.

Celdia

In some recent testing its been discovered that the Bandit class is like 12 shades of fucked up. Their skills are supposed to be weapon range and they're not. Also, due to a faulty ASM hack, they will overwrite any equipped Reaction skill with Weapon Guard.

Wiz

Jeez, you swear too fucking much XP

Seriously though, what skills of theirs are supposed to be withing weapon range? Tranquilizer Dart? There's no way it could be the steal skills otherwise that would be completely broken. I heard you made a mean change at Zirkile falls, looking forward to it ~.~

Celdia

Hamstring, Steal Life and Steal Spirit are supposed to be weapon range.

S_Hawkeye

Btw, did you uncrease the % of the sword skills? in my "first" time with wiegraf 1, he used 3 times crush punch 3 times and dead killed me the 3 times, (maybe bad luck because, but for what i've seen the % is somewhat higher than in other mods) and in wiegraf 2 lightning stab silence me 2 of 3 characters in 1 hit

MysticKnightFF5

I always get my desired classes before moving into the story.