• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 19, 2024, 02:48:13 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

CCP (Celdia's Complete Patch) [Old Thread - Locked]

Started by Celdia, December 14, 2010, 12:41:47 am

dinosaur

Quote from: S_Hawkeye on April 07, 2011, 08:58:18 pm
Btw, did you uncrease the % of the sword skills? in my "first" time with wiegraf 1, he used 3 times crush punch 3 times and dead killed me the 3 times, (maybe bad luck because, but for what i've seen the % is somewhat higher than in other mods) and in wiegraf 2 lightning stab silence me 2 of 3 characters in 1 hit

No, it is the same as vanilla. You have bad luck :(

Wiz

part 8

Sorry about the delay, got tired and fell asleep for a bit and left last min or so w/ no music, which took forever to decide on <.<
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Wiz

part 9

This one was done nearly 24 hours ago!

Lots of time spent on *points to ending message of video* <_<

Celdia

Oh, wow. Wasn't expecting a new video so soon. Awesome, Wiz! <3
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Celdia

Okay ladies and gents. v1.84 is officially up and running. Have at and enjoy! See the first post for the changelog.

Kagebunji

Argh! If only I was a bit quicker. Here is EVTCHR for Meliadoul:

Wiz

part 10 (SHAKE IT FAST at that 180 FPS)

Sucks you were a lil late Kage, like the sprite :)

Enjoy the special video too... I know you want

:more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more: :more:  :more: :more: :more:

P.S. PRAY that it doesn't get muted or something along that nature, cuz THAT would SUCK!

S_Hawkeye

Nice update, no more AI lapidary haste/trasparent spam. Thanks

dinosaur

Did you by chance keep my favorite animation of the Ghaele ;-;-;-;-;-;

Celdia

Chances are no, dino. Ghaele is totally different and uses I think almost an entire set of different animations now including a few of the original summons. Haven't decided if I'm going to use clean versions of those or not later.

Celdia

Damnit. Just realized I fucked up the hit% on a few of the Ghaele skills. They're way too low. Sorry about that. >.> I'll post an update with the proper hit% set later today.

New version, v1.85, released. Fixes a few things that were bothering me. Sorry for the fast re-release.

Wiz

QuoteSorry for the fast re-release.

No worries, already knew about 1.85 before you PM'ed me about it :mrgreen:

Downloaded and patched it already.

Btw, nice portrait/avatar you now have there Celdia. Does it look anything like you IRL? :P

Celdia

I am not at all blond in real-life, despite my moments of absent-mindedness I display in these patch releases. This is just something that Twinees put together for his new female dragoon sprite. It does look great though, doesn't it? :D

Wiz

QuoteIt does look great though, doesn't it? :D

YES :D

GJ Twin

*Gives Twin chocolate milk and a thumbs up*

dinosaur

Did you by chance change Sugar Candy?

It has range now but instead of adding regen, it only heals the user a bit.

GeneralStrife

Celdia

Quote from: dinosaur on April 26, 2011, 08:58:10 pm
Did you by chance change Sugar Candy?

It has range now but instead of adding regen, it only heals the user a bit.

It always had range. It now works as originally intended which is a small, free heal. No more 8 MP cost on it.

Celdia

For anyone that may not have noticed, the Darkness hit% ASM doesn't appear to be functioning at all. I'm working on finding out what the problem is but I don't know when this will be resolved. Currently it appears the Darkness status now has no effect on a unit except to give them awesome sunglasses. I may start a poll to see if people want this renamed the CSI status.

Wiz

part 11 (RAIN RAIN GO AWAY)

Took a while to upload, but still, enjoy until I update after school's out on 5/9. Two and a half weeks is how long it'll be, don't sweat it >_>

dinosaur

I am pretty positive Chocobo Tome does not give reraise.

1. When you attack someone it should say reraise but it does not.
2. I did a test and I attacked with Chocobo Tome about 25 times and it never proc-ed.

You may want to double check.