• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Looking for Gau in all the wrong places.

Started by drbretto, February 06, 2013, 07:19:52 pm

drbretto

Hey, FFH. It's been a while since the last update, but I'm replacing Luso for WOTL 1.3.1.3 (coming *soon* with some really nice new features, over at the devil's site if you want more details). It's not necessarily Gau, now, brown cow. But it is based on some kind of animalistic human. Like an intelligent. feral hunter. The skillset is called "instincts" and he does mighty roars that boost the party and goes into beast mode, but mainly, it's about the monster skills he can learn.

Anyway, I know a new sprite would not mesh well with the FMV preceding the rescue mission, but it has always been about gameplay over style. But that doesn't mean style isn't important and that's why I am here.

I am not looking for anyone to make something for me. I am just asking if anyone has something viable I could use. If not Gau himself, anything comparable. I'll even let you name him (or her for that matter, though he/she can't equip shirts so...).

MiKeMiTchi

I thought for a moment that you meant Gau from Suikoden III and IV, which I wish you did! :))

The bard or time mage coupled with head and pant swaps would do wonders for this.
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

drbretto

Hmm... I browsed past those a few times but they didn't grab me, but I think there's promise in the ones wearing the wolves on their heads... thanks!