• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 27, 2024, 08:37:47 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

NOOOOOOOOOO

Started by GeneralStrife, December 30, 2010, 02:30:43 am

GeneralStrife

I LIKED HAVING TEXT UNDER AVATAR!

Just saying :/

RavenOfRazgriz

I was just getting to like how the avatars displayed because they weren't as crunched and all the text in posts was all neatly right-aligned with each others because said avatars couldn't stretch their bounding box.

I'm not sure I like the old format anymore, personally... we probably need a nice little hybrid and a max avatar size limit.

GeneralStrife

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz on December 30, 2010, 02:39:45 am
I was just getting to like how the avatars displayed because they weren't as crunched and all the text in posts was all neatly right-aligned with each others because said avatars couldn't stretch their bounding box.

I'm not sure I like the old format anymore, personally... we probably need a nice little hybrid and a max avatar size limit.

That too. Avatars inside scroll box and text under it pl0x

FFMaster

I liked it better when everything was even as well, like Raven said. Is there any way to set the option to have that back?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢

FFMaster

January 01, 2011, 04:58:49 pm #6 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 04:59:21 pm by FFMaster
Anyway this can be fixed in the forum layout?

FFMaster

January 05, 2011, 06:10:04 am #7 Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 06:10:42 am by FFMaster
Here is something else... if these can be fixed.

Text on the right on the border of the box.