• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 30, 2024, 05:30:27 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

JP made sprites (redxiii inside!!!)

Started by Mando, September 06, 2010, 04:57:37 pm

Mando

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Mando

September 06, 2010, 05:16:56 pm #1 Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 06:37:38 pm by Mando
:more:  :more:

[

Zozma

the last one, barret, btw is my sprite they stole from me and used their own portrait. take it down or ill cut you. if you want that sprite just download it off of our own page silly
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Lijj

That other Barret portrait really sucks. That doesn't look like him at all.
But Nanaki.. that's what I named my cat. I can't quite tell if it's any good.
  • Modding version: PSX

Zozma

btw, they know smash's work too see?
http://fft.nm.land.to/cgi-bin/src/up0175.png

interesting... look at this

http://fft.nm.land.to/cgi-bin/all.html?1282740956 look at "up0166.zip"

they have an avi of night sword and stasis sword by themselves, i think they have an effect viewer ( i mean that actually lets them view the full effect in action

there seem to be some interesting new tools here that i didnt see last time, someone should investigate

Mando

hmmm, they must have stole from the hhacktics too lmao....

your right i'll remove it for ya! (the barrett)

Ya I noticed the effect viewer its very interesting... I haven't played with much of the things on here I found it a few days back but I have been busy at work and doing homework for my graduate classes :/

I'll ask one of my real life friends, who happens to be Japanese, about this one other site he mentioned that had a bunch of .bmp sprites

Zozma

you found the effect viewer? help me find it

i also found a file called e999.zip it appears to be a version of leviathan without its image, only the flood part like me and vanya made. i wonder if it animates like normal leviathan

Mando

must not be up there anymore @@; it was..........

I went through looking at files and was trying to re-locate

When I had downloaded it it was in all the broken japanese characters because I have not made this windows 7 support japanese text yet except if I view it on the web

anywho all someone has to do is merge those image files into a bmp and they should work ya?

Wolfran

Quote from: "Lijj"But Nanaki.. that's what I named my cat. I can't quite tell if it's any good.
Yeah, the nose is big and looks like a red Gonzo...
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

GeneralStrife

Mando

Quote from: "GeneralStrife"at least they credited smash XD

This is true.

SilvasRuin

That Cid looks too good to be true.  Is it finished?

GeneralStrife

Look at the sheets, look like most if not all of them are not totally finished

mav

Smash uploaded that file himself, if I recall correctly. Anyways, we've seen a lot of this stuff before. Their sprites are so-so, in my opinion. Nice finds, nonetheless. I agree with Zozma though, we should actually look through the files they've uploaded; they might have some decent stuff.

Mando

Aren't most those sprite jpg pallets half/half so merging them into one maybe a complete one? I haven't alligned them yet to see if its true.

Well i've found some other sprite half pallets like these i'll throw onto my photobucket and update later. Unfortunately for me I cannot open documents currently...

That is because windows 7 home edition will not allow me to view the asian fonts, web ones seem to do ok.
There are somethings I can see if I re-edit the encoding via notepad so it doesn't look like jacked up As B and Os lol.

Unfortunately my japanese still sucks compared to that of a fluent person... well that and many of their text files are like silly readmes that are pointless  -   .-

If anyone else here is amazing at japanese and can actually open up the text files with the asian language packs (whatever OS your using) feel free to check out some of the zips in those files from that site.

From what I noticed though some of these things are similar to the stuff already posted here, and maybe possibly ripped off from this site and posted there???

Anyways back to reading some boring education research articles!! I'll check by later!

Lijj

Quote from: "Wolfran"
Quote from: "Lijj"But Nanaki.. that's what I named my cat. I can't quite tell if it's any good.
Yeah, the nose is big and looks like a red Gonzo...
Wow looking at it up close it really does look like Gonzo. It can't be used for what it's worth anyway unless someone feels like re-tracing it to fix the colors.

Jon

I am sorry for necroing this topic that nearly is dead. I wouldn't do this unless I had something to say: I am using Google Chrome internet and it has a translation option which translates the Japanese site realatively perfectly. Now I can actually read what they are writing. Change to my internet if you don't speak Japanese like me. I am going to "investigate" this site some more and post anything I find useful. Sorry again for necroing.

Edit: They have "Events remodeling tools", a "Help break remodeling tools" (what the hell are they planning to do with this??), lol a "FFT add defense patch", "Sample port. form 1 Smash"(this is Smash's work), I see the "It is our FF7 characters" post also, I am going to check out some more.

Edit 2: Here's the main page info: The 4 options are Top (top of page which is useless since the page is small), Uploader, Dorian neptunite laboratory remodeling (??),
remodeling FFT Wiki (guessing this is their Help thread).

Edit 3: The Laboratory remodeling is inaccessible for me or has been deleted.

Edit 4: Now you all are going to consider me a Turk of FFT, because this is just crazy. They have a wonderful Wiki. More to come in a sec...

Edit 5: A list of what they got (hey! Some of our stuff!)

Menu
Home
Toward the first
The question before the thread
One question raised in the past
Remodeling Examples
+

Analysis result
Remodeling Tools
Related Graphic
Related Events
Related Messages
Character
Location name
Messages Help
Image processing pattern characters
Major modification procedure

Edit 6: I loled at how the Japanese talk to one another. An example:
"I erased [some patch] by mistake, can someone upload it again?"
(The answer back)
"Fool!"

Edit 7: I now consider myself a Turk of FFH. Zodiac, you might be pissed, they stole your ATTACK.OUT editor. Its the same thing.

Edit 8: This is ridiculous and I made a discovery. Apparently there are FFT Hackers also in Germany, because I can read and understand German fairly well, and the Japanese stole German FFH tools too. Well unless the Japanese like to purposely write in German. I found "Eigenfaces" which means roughly "Any" or "Own" Faces. Germans usually mix German (Deutsch) and English, aka Denglish. This is funny for me because I actually translate the Japanese into English and get German (which I understand thank God).

Edit 9: Now I have to make a "Spy-like" avatar for myself, because this gets more interesting. They have all, repeat ALL of your programs Zodiac, including FFTEVGRP, the old versions of Shishi, ect. You know your programs better than me. Here is one link to stuff: http://www23.atwiki.jp/fft_cheat/pages/21.html

Edit 10: I am tired now, but let me know if I should still search for our stuff on this site. I don't think they give credit to anyone, its stolen. Why the hell don't they just make an account here instead of stealing? Also, I apologize if someone has already inspected this site. This site is very interesting as a conclusion for today. Their sprites are terrible, often only 1 or 2 poses and they look like crap.

Edit 11: Sorry sorry, Zodiac now you are going to be pissed. They do claim credit, in fact they say "Modification tool created by Mr. 237" for FFTEVGRP, and "Mr. Bauri" claims credit for various tools made by people like you and Melonhead. Thieves!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Lijj

Sneaks!!! They should give credit at least.
This is good Jon, you are a solid agent. Pretty neat how the German came in handy. Keep it up Agent Jon at least we know you're on our side.

Twinees

This is a good warning to most people to start putting 'their logos' onto all their work, dont want people to start taking credit for work that you have taken so long to create.

Jon

My loyalty lies to only one site, FFHacktics. At least my avatar fits. I don't have too much time today, but I will definitely keep looking for especially our stuff and things I find useful. And yes, Twinees you are absolutely right, I think spriters on here should from now on sign their work above the portraits, like some people already do. Sadly though, just make a box around the signature in any program like Photoshop and flood with the background black. There goes the signature...
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!