• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 01:01:42 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Editing Orbonne Monastery Error :(

Started by Seth, May 18, 2010, 11:27:18 pm

Seth

So if I edit Orbonne Monastery in any way, this happens.
[attachment=2:wdl664kj]ERROR.jpg[/attachment:wdl664kj]
I got this in my Patcher:The Highlighted one is replacing Rad
[attachment=1:wdl664kj]ERROR2.jpg[/attachment:wdl664kj]
And this as my sprite:
[attachment=0:wdl664kj]ERROR3.jpg[/attachment:wdl664kj]
I need help now! :(

formerdeathcorps

You added too many sprites to the initial battle.  You have a maximum limit of 9 per battle.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Seth

That's how many events are used by default.

formerdeathcorps

Quote from: "Seth"That's how many events are used by default.

Please give an example of what you mean.  All events have a maximum of 9 sprites.  Some ENTDs may display more, but only when sprites are cleared (so you'll never have an instance where you'll have 10 sprites loaded and drawn all at once).
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Seth

What I mean is; Inside the spoiler, That was the default amount of sprites/event/whatevers.

formerdeathcorps

Quote from: "Seth"What I mean is; Inside the spoiler, That was the default amount of sprites/event/whatevers.

No, there are 10 sprites loaded.

Ramza the Squire
Delita the Squire
Holy Knight
Dark Knight
Samurai
Ninja
Thief
Lancer
Priest
Chocobo

Seth

Seth