• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:34:57 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

So... ask me things XD

Started by RayKamiya, April 14, 2016, 04:13:29 pm

RayKamiya

So I would like to get to know everyone while I have a SLIGHT reprieve from work trying to kill me XD

so who wants to know about me? 

Ask me anything, go ahead XD I don't mind ^^ 

3lric

Are you aware that the bird is the word?
  • Modding version: PSX

RayKamiya

Quote from: Elric on April 15, 2016, 05:15:45 am
Are you aware that the bird is the word?

Why yes, I am very well aware that the Bird is ALWAYS the word XD

Kaijyuu

You must be bad at crosswords then.

RayKamiya

Jumza

I'm not much of word game man myself. Favourite board game?
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

RayKamiya

Quote from: Jumza on April 15, 2016, 05:14:19 pm
I'm not much of word game man myself. Favourite board game?

I was a fan of risk, monopoly and battleship when I was a kid XD

still play risk and monopoly now but I don't have the board versions

Angel

I prefer playing Monopoly against a computer, because a computer won't tableflip and explode (I am ruthless).

I've never played Risk myself, but I remember it from Thanksgiving with the family when I was a little girl, more interested in NES Ducktales than what the older kids were playing. Scrooge was fucking bouncing over danger on his cane, dude! TOTALLY more awesome than any board game.

First video game you ever played, go.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

RayKamiya

Quote from: Angel on April 16, 2016, 12:31:30 am
I prefer playing Monopoly against a computer, because a computer won't tableflip and explode (I am ruthless).

I've never played Risk myself, but I remember it from Thanksgiving with the family when I was a little girl, more interested in NES Ducktales than what the older kids were playing. Scrooge was fucking bouncing over danger on his cane, dude! TOTALLY more awesome than any board game.

First video game you ever played, go.

Oh this will be fun ^^

Super Mario Bros on the NES was my first game I plaid

then there was Final Fantasy on the NES

and my gaming library became a mix of platformers and RPG's XD 

3lric

Pretty sure my first was Combat on Atari, but it really could have been any of 3 or 4 games we had at that time.

RayKamiya

Quote from: Elric on April 16, 2016, 01:59:23 pm
Pretty sure my first was Combat on Atari, but it really could have been any of 3 or 4 games we had at that time.

I was born in 85 and my folks didn't have atari or video games... hell I only got to play the NES games i did in the early to mid 90's when my brother and sister got one xD

3lric

I was born in 86, but my parents had the 2600 before i was born.

Angel

My 2600 was made almost exactly a year before I was born. I can't tell what part of it isn't working, but I can't get a signal out of it anymore (I had taken it apart to inspect internal damage, which is where I got the build date from).
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

RayKamiya

Yeah my folks were not very tech savvy... I was able to reprogram the tv when I was like... 5 or 6 and even helped them "steal" Cable where we used to live with a makeshift antenna made from copper wire, a clothes hanger and tin foil...

Then I got into computers and I was learning how to use them and do many things with them and I got my training to be a Computer Service Tech (The job I have now) I've modded a few systems here and there with mixed results and my Job always sends me to calls and projects where data eradication is needed... because I'm quote "Really good at destroying things and making them not work again..." which isn't fair... I do REALLY well at fixing and making computers work even when they shouldn't...

RayKamiya

hmm here's a question for you all.

who is your fave online personality?

I mostly prefer the AVGN, The Jimquisition and Yahtzee (Zero Punctuation) mostly as well as Jacksepticeye, Markiplier and Caddicarus. 

3lric

Anything Cinemassacre. And thats pretty much it.

RayKamiya

Quote from: Elric on June 21, 2016, 11:58:02 pm
Anything Cinemassacre. And thats pretty much it.

I like the james and mike monday's in between the avgn episodes, and I can see hes running low on material for full avgn episodes O.o

but still really good.

Kaijyuu

I used to like Yahtzee, but then I got the feeling he wasn't quite as facetious as I first imagined, and that kinda soured the whole thing. His personality is one that's funny if it's fake but really unpleasant if not.

3lric

Quote from: RayKamiya on June 22, 2016, 10:38:59 am
I can see hes running low on material for full avgn episodes

No, he's not.

RayKamiya

Quote from: Elric on June 22, 2016, 09:15:55 pm
No, he's not.

hes not because there are still many retro games he could talk about, before moving towards the newer generation of games, but at the same time he is because after 140+ episodes its gotta be hard to talk about bad games from a time back before we had the internet or social media and still be entertaining while not repeating himself or making it simmilar to an older episode.