• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Battle of the VGM! (Those Who are Shining WINS!)

Started by Eternal248, December 03, 2010, 06:07:53 pm

Eternal

Sorry I've been slow in updating this. I'll update it tonight. It's just been kinda hectic lately. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Xifanie

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Eternal

And Beyond the Beginning moves onto the next round!

Beyond the Beginning: 4
Type A: 1

DAY 10, MATCH 10!

Song of Storms vs. Drifting

VOTE!
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Kaijyuu

Eternal

And Song of Storms moves onto the next round!

Song of Storms: 4
Drifting: 1

DAY 11, MATCH 11!

Mortal Stampede vs. Wheel Gator's Theme

VOTE!

philsov

Wheel Gator's Theme.

I couldn't decide either so I'll just cancel dinosaurs vote
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Eternal

This'll be updated later. I'm filling in the bracket right now and I'll post the updated one.

Eternal

Updated bracket from the first half:

AND MORTAL STAMPEDE MOVES ON!

Mortal Stampede: 5
Wheel Gator: 1

DAY 12, MATCH 12!

Boss Fight vs. Bonds of Sea and Fire!

VOTE!

Kaijyuu

I was really going to vote for Bonds of Sea and Fire, until it got to the fast tempo dance part. Bleh.

Now I can't decide between the two. Null vote.

CT5Holy

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney