• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:45:42 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Cloud13's Sprite - Naruto

Started by Cloud13, October 04, 2010, 10:54:29 am

Cloud13

I'm not yet done with my custom sprite but here's a preview.. :D

Jon

Lol, you did something wrong when you posted it double size. Monk seems like a good choice for a base. What pants are you using? Colors are good I think, but I don't know anything about Naruto.
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Cheetah

Naruto related sprites are banned. However, there is a special subforum for this kind of thing. Message Zodiac to ask for access and repost this there.
Current Projects:

Jon

Why are Naruto sprites banned might I ask? Sprites are sprites.

Wolfran

But Naruto has a special section, Why don't you do a Naruto's Sprites section there?

I don't wanna see Sassy Ninjas around!!!!!!
Welcome to FFH were you can do things like...

Xifanie

ucp.php?i=175

naruto forum at the end of the page
I will be moving this topic there in some time.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Jon

*Second to last actually, who cares though. Are you seriously making a Naruto patch Zodiac? I know absolutely nothing about the little orange ninja, but that seems interesting in one way, Ninjas! There should be a decent Ninja / Samurai patch.