• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 02, 2024, 07:17:18 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Squall Leonhart

Started by ChronosAragami, May 27, 2010, 03:17:05 pm

jimmyjw88

Looking good. Hair looks okay but perhaps some touch ups.
Great job.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

itoikenza

where's the finished .spr?

http://www.clip-studio.com/quma/en/
Some hits you, So miss you, the center too, enter you, hits undone, have some fun, I know! misses come, render none, enter some... Always won!!... incomplete I know...

Zozma

hey thats a good version of squall, please be sure to use the already well-made portrait for him unless you're like smash that is lol
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Jon

I see you're using Mustadio as a base. Good choice, I did the same once, but my Squall didn't look half as good as yours. Finish this great sprite! Nice work btw!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Laponet

I see this squall as like pretty much a very well done fft version of his original one.
you sir have some good skills :D
adding 2 cents his hair is legit to ff8 serie, the dots on the belts i think they suposed to be the bullets he normally have.

Cheetah

This project definitely needs to be picked up. I am officially done with all that I planned on doing with this. It has a basic sheet and a palette. Custom work on the arms wont be that hard because it is just adding fluff to the shoulders and gaff should be a decent base. I would like to see some new hair on him. There are several portraits to choose from.
Current Projects:

Kill_Bones

Fur.. on his arms? I remember no fur there..From what I see, it only needs a portrait? The hair matches well already.. [attachment=0:3qzeuyb4]ff8-squall6_1.jpg[/attachment:3qzeuyb4]

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

Laponet

he is so awesome... "i dreamed i was an idiot"

Cheetah

If you look at the first post of the sprite you can see where the fur appears on the shoulders, which are part of the arms. It could be made a little smaller, but assuming there will still be a bit of fur on the arm frames.
Current Projects:

Kill_Bones

Ahh I understand now. When I read "fur on his arms" I envisioned on his forearm area. My mistake. I must be suffering from lack of sleep, I've been kinda slow today.

Full credit to Mayhem over at RPGuild for my sig

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."  

-Abraham Lincoln

Quote from: Dome on February 19, 2011, 04:36:46 am
Sorry Eternal, I don't have balls....

hotshotvegetarian

This is pretty much ready to go, we just need someone to make a portrait I think.  I would do it myself if I could, but I do not have that kind of artistic talent or experience, sadly. 

Toadychan

I don't know much about spriting for this game, but I do think this Squall looks really amazing. It'd be great in-game. Is it still being worked on?

Twinees

Hmm... what about Seushiro's Squall portrait? That was pretty good, maybe a few changes to that, only if anyone has it though? =/
  • Modding version: PSX

plandr

Is this available anywhere?

GeneralStrife

sprite request thread at the top. derpity herpity

jimmyjw88

Well, I do have an unfinish Squall port lying around somewhere though.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

RavenOfRazgriz

Quote from: GeneralStrife on September 18, 2011, 04:34:51 am
sprite request thread at the top. derpity herpity

-> New user in rare display of new user competence uses Search function, finds thread pertaining to something he/she wants info on, asks for said info in relevant thread where a noticeable chunk of work on that something is on display.

-> Gets reply of "sprite request thread at the top. herpity derpity" for doing the thing he/she is always encouraged to do before spamming around unnecessary making unnecessary posts/threads and posting in the area he/she is most likely to get what he/she needs instead of a thread clearly marked "RARELY FULFILLED."

Would you like some Derped Cream to go with your Herppelberry Pie?  -_-

plandr

September 23, 2011, 08:20:24 pm #37 Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 08:21:09 pm by plandr
Is there a reason I can't just use photoshop to re-size this image over the placeholder portrait?

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=7511;type=avatar

^^ Or is there something else that needs doing which I'm missing?

jimmyjw88

Well, you could if you want to.

Kagebunji

Jimmy, could you post your Squall WIP portrait? I would like to see it. The best attempt I can remember so far was Seushiro's, I should have it on the other computer with other old files.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown