• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Battle of the 80's Music! (DAY 5: I Want it All vs. Easy Lover)

Started by Eternal248, February 12, 2011, 01:09:26 am

Gotwald

-- Attention Citizens, this is the Computer. 2 + 2 now equals 3.9999238849009985. Please recalibrate your equipment.

My youtube Channel
My 1.3 Playthough (Complete)
My Final fantasy I Blind playthrough

Eternal

Sorry about the delay, folks. Challonge- the site I used to build the bracket- is having some error, and I can't seem to login. I sent them an e-mail a few hours ago, hopefully it'll be resolved soon.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Celdia

This is why I did my own bracket updates for the S4 Tourney instead of going through the website interface. Damned thing didn't work back then.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kagebunji

There seems to be a tie anyway, haha. Don't dissapoint me, Et...
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

• Modding version: PSX

formerdeathcorps

The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Eternal

Yeah, I've just been lazy (and busy) lately. Challonge still hasn't sent me an e-mail back regarding my login problems, so I'll need to make the bracket into an image. I'll get on it tomorrow, probably. It's been bugging me for a while, too. :P
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

RandMuadDib

I will show you the power of SARDIIIIINES!!!!

Dissy

The night is so pretty and so young~

Dissy

The night is so pretty and so young~

Eternal

It has kind of died for now. I have the bracket remade, I'll just continue the tourney when the forums are particularly dead. :P