• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:51:41 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

SDA Presents Summer Games Done Quick!

Started by Celdia, May 17, 2012, 09:08:15 am

Celdia

I'll just sum this up with a few quick statements and some links so you can educate yourselves further.

For those not previously aware, the folks over at speeddemosarchive.com like to run gaming marathons for charity. They have raised some amazing amounts of money for various charities in the past few years. A week from now will be the beginning of their next marathon with 100% of the donations going to O.A.R., the Organization for Autism Research.

I'm posting about it here to make as many people as I can aware about it and to encourage you all to do the same. Share this event with your friends. Tweet about it and post about it on your Facebook. Whatever you do to get the word around, just take a minute of your time in the next week and let someone know. Even better, join the fun yourself next week and make a donation yourself! There are spiffy prizes to be won [including some perlers I donated to the cause] and you can take a look at those in the bottommost link below. I hope to see you all there. ^_^

Marathon Information
Marathon Schedule and Donation Prize Times
SDA's forum thread about Donation Prizes
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

EmmaNigma

Thanks for posting this! I loved the last one they did. It was so much fun, and that LoZ: OoT run made my head spin. Much looking forward to this, especially Jumping Flash
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Celdia

I will be shamelessly bumping this topic through the weekend.

IT BEGINS!

Celdia

Some of my donated perlers will be on display soon for the run of Cave Story. Go tune in!

Celdia

Celdia

If you're not watching the marathon maybe you'll take a look at this spiffy t-shirt which some of the proceeds from go to the charity they're playing for.

You can buy them here: http://www.theyetee.com/