• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Stuff I Learned From Video Games

Started by Celdia, May 16, 2012, 02:25:47 pm

Celdia

Feel free to add your own.

"If all else fails use fire." Admittedly, the usefulness of this one has proved erratic at best.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kaijyuu

I'd also like to mention that the megaman one can be very terrible advice depending on the family in question, and the bomberman one can be misconstrued to support suicide bombings.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

May 16, 2012, 10:23:09 pm #4 Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 12:32:55 pm by Dome
Dome, I'm gonna ban myself from spam

These never apply to reality, ever, so GET THE FUCK OUT OF VIDEO GAMES FFS. They do not represent reality what so ever and you'll never have a ounce of epicness like them.

QQ all you want, but gtfo, newbie.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

3lric

There should have been one about finding food (primarily Turkey and Chicken) in strange places...

Then again i guess these are suppose to be like life lessons, and i probably wouldn't eat a turkey i randomly found inside a wall.

Celdia

Quote from: Elric42 on May 16, 2012, 10:33:19 pm
There should have been one about finding food (primarily Turkey and Chicken) in strange places...

Then again i guess these are suppose to be like life lessons, and i probably wouldn't eat a turkey i randomly found inside a wall.

Elric, you haven't lived until you've eaten wall turkey.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kaijyuu

Wall turkey is murder.

How dare you destroy helpless architecture like that?

EmmaNigma

But... the One True Way to play Sonic 2 and Sonic 3+K is to purposely kill Tails.. and Tails steals your powerups and activates THOSE FUCKING STARFISH
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"