• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:25:30 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Ramza in Dissidia

Started by Celdia, January 29, 2016, 06:11:06 am

Celdia

January 29, 2016, 06:11:06 am Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 06:18:55 am by Celdia
Not sure if I'm late on this one, but anyone caught wind of this yet?

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201601/29098213.html

http://www.famitsu.com/matome/dff/character15.html

• Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Angel

Not those screens specifically, and the bulk of the info is pretty new, but Ramza with a nose was a topic of conversation in IRC some time ago. Tis still fucked up.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

3lric

Yeah, heard about that quite a while ago. Was stoked on the fact that now every one of the main characters from Jot5 has been in a fighting game :P

Xifanie

Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

dw6561

I'm going to have to say he looks pretty good! I was afraid they'd butcher him completely, but they didn't. On a side note, is Ramza using Draw Out in the second link, second picture? It looks like he's using Heaven's Cloud or something.
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

Guru

ugh yeah gotta agree with xifanie on that....I can't stand how dissidia portrays FF characters. Still gonna be interesting seeing him in an action game I guess I wonder what kinda moves they gonna give him? it's nice that ramza is getting some love tho. Which fighting game was snake in?

3lric

Snake was in Smash bros lol.

Xifanie

Quote from: Guru on January 29, 2016, 11:37:33 am
ugh yeah gotta agree with xifanie on that...

Actually, that was an inside joke. I just find it funny he looks exactly like a very feminine flat-chested woman... when he's supposed to be a guy. And way moreso than he did in FFT.

Quote from: dw6561 on January 29, 2016, 11:32:42 am
It looks like he's using Heaven's Cloud or something.

Looks very much like Chirijiraden to me.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Guru

That's what I'm saying, I never thought he was lady like in fft but maybe it's just cuz it's dissidia and I can't stand it  :mrgreen:

Only one I thought looked good in dissidia is tifa, who looked stunning by the way lol

3lric

Haha yup, I wanted to make a joke in Jot5 about Link, Snake, Zelda and Ganon all having met before hand in smash bros, but I opted to leave that out :P

Kaijyuu

I still find it bizarre that he's using a rapier when that weapon type wasn't even in the game. Why not one of the knight swords? The broad, triangle shape is distinctive.

Jumza

I'm surprised they went with his chapter 1 design rather than his ch 2/3 (or buttpants) design. I feel like it's more well known than the puffy blue blouse he wears in chapter 1 :P Not that I don't like it though, looks awesome, even with the nose.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

3lric

Quote from: Kaijyuu on January 29, 2016, 10:34:21 pm
I still find it bizarre that he's using a rapier when that weapon type wasn't even in the game. Why not one of the knight swords? The broad, triangle shape is distinctive.

Tell me why he'd be using a Knights Sword when they opted to use his original Ch1 clothing? He is still a Squire at the Academy and being the time period and him of nobel decent, a Rapier actually fits perfectly for a him in a fighting game.

Angel

Not to mention it's what he's holding in the full chapter 1 character pose.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Valkirst

Yeah the Rapier I think looks very apropos. It's the nose man!!! Nightmare stuff.
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

Hyraldelita

January 30, 2016, 03:41:50 pm #16 Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 03:49:21 pm by Hyraldelita
ahahahhaah lol i came a bit late, i wanted to give this info to people here, but i can see i'm pretty late ^^

I like the way they did Ramza, well i would have liked it a bit less underweight lol, it looks like he barely eat XD

I might say something stupid but if that is not drawout skill, i thought about All ultima or only ultima, they will change the graphic effects anyway, as they did with all other char skills.

It would be cool if he boost himself like in the game, with screen cheer up to raise brave and yell for haste, that could be cool.

But if they do Ramza able to change job in the middle of a fight, that would be God lvl character to play!

Kaijyuu

Quote from: Toshiko on January 30, 2016, 10:09:14 am
Not to mention it's what he's holding in the full chapter 1 character pose.

Ah, I forgot about that. Yeah, that's where they got the rapier from.

Going straight from the character art seems typical of Dissidia. At least Ramza wasn't drawn by Amano.

Eternal

The official introduction trailer. Dat remix.

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Jumza

Love the remix (and throw stone), hate the weird flying around mechanic O.o What is up with that?
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.